**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I need an advice

I’m currently in act 5.4 and finishing first completion, but I need and advice regarding in which 5 stars I should invest in.
In other words which of these can be useful in act 5 and 6? Because I don’t want to waste Rank up materials in useless champs

Thanks and sorry for my English, it’s not my first language so I struggle a little bit ;)

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Voodoo and Morningstar are the main ones, but I’d definitely push for act 5 100% before act 6
  • GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I would invest in Doctor voodoo, since he is a very good mystic and can do a lot of stuff when it comes to act 5. Morningstar and Squirrel Girl are very good too.
    Btw, your english is fine and better than some people who have english as their first language!

Thanks! Doc Voodoo is awesome!
    Do you think Squirrel Girl will be useful also for Act 6 (in the future, i don't think i'll try cavalier in the next month or two)? Because for act 5 i'll be able to use my 4 stars which are already good, so i don't want to waste catalysts on her
    Lvernon15 said:

Voodoo and Morningstar are the main ones, but I’d definitely push for act 5 100% before act 6

Thanks and sure, i was asking for the future, right now i'm using also my 4 star roster for act 5 and i'm focusing on completion and exploration in the next couple of months

Morningstar kinda needs the awakened ability, makes her way better. Definitely focus on Voodoo, Squirrel Girl and Morningstar.

Ok, thanks!
    do you think squirrel girl has some utility also in act 6 for the future?
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Dr Voodoo for sure will help for a lot of content (R5 candidate)
    Bishop (R3) is very underated but can be very useful.
    Ronan can be used to cheese out some content
    Hulk (R3)
    Crossbones (R3)
    WinterSoldier maybe for Synergy

The rest il keep at R1 unless ur interested in prestige in which case
    Silver Surfer & Goldpool
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    As some said above, I think voodoo is super great with sustain, power control, decent damage, and nullify. Bishop is decent but not great. Squirrel girl has pretty good damage and some utility. I think act six is going to be hard with your roster so I might focus on a variant or 100% act five. Good luck. Also, your English is fantastic. Couldn't even tell
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    Take voodoo as first priority
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Yooo how do you have a Goldpool?? He's super rare. Nice pull there!
    Thanks guys!