**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Celebrity Challenge?

Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
I personally really miss these which inluded, the Spider man Web-Slinger event. Jeff Goldblum event which had life transfer, the Micheal B Jordan challenge. The Evangeline Lilly challenge. Also the newer Champions Clash and finally the Captain Marvels Combat Clash.

I reallly wish that we could have another one of these as they were very fun.

Comments

• ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I believe the most recent was last year? I personally love "champion clashes" — and would like to see another very soon Kabam!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

I believe the most recent was last year? I personally love "champion clashes" — and would like to see another very soon Kabam!

Yep March 2019, It has been a very long time, really good event overall.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah, these are great events, been far too long of a break between them
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I just hope that there is something else this month, I can see modok getting stale
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    wish I had been around when they were active. What were they like?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Pretty fun there were 4 quests, but in the last 2 (champions clash and captain marvels combat clash,) there were 2 chapters, first chapter had 4 easy quests which there were paths A-F in each of them so 6 x 4 = 24 paths each costing 1 energy per tile. Then the second chapter was the harder quest and you had to do all paths in one go, but the rewards were worth it overall. 1 5 star crystal 2000 6* shards 11k t5bc fragments 20 generic 5 star stones, a t2a and a cool title such as --- Wakandian Warrior, Infinity Warrior, Triump-Ant, Cream of the Crop, Warbird, Webslinger, Goldblum title.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Pretty fun there were 4 quests, but in the last 2 (champions clash and captain marvels combat clash,) there were 2 chapters, first chapter had 4 easy quests which there were paths A-F in each of them so 6 x 4 = 24 paths each costing 1 energy per tile. Then the second chapter was the harder quest and you had to do all paths in one go, but the rewards were worth it overall. 1 5 star crystal 2000 6* shards 11k t5bc fragments 20 generic 5 star stones, a t2a and a cool title such as --- Wakandian Warrior, Infinity Warrior, Triump-Ant, Cream of the Crop, Warbird, Webslinger, Goldblum title.
    that sounds awesome. love to see them
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Kabam take notes