**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

M.O.D.O.K Daily Login Calender Broken

Hi there, I think my M.O.D.O.K calendar is broken. It appears that day 28 is not available. That usually only happens if you miss a day of logining in. However my daily calendar shows I have logged in everyday since the start of June. Am I missing something here?

Comments

• Options
    MeshaCamiMeshaCami Posts: 11

• Options

• Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I’m guessing you’ve missed a day as my calendar is fine.

• Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You updated too late
  • Options
    I updated before the rifts event expired so I don't think it could be that. How can I be late if updated before the event was even live?
  • Options
    And logged in the last 6 days so how can I have missed a day. You can see the daily rewards claimed every day since start of June calendar. That doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    Problem is that the game required you to install the Update the day PRIOR to the day that the actual New Monthly Event started.
    It's an issue in months where they do this SPECIAL type of Calendar that also has a FIXED Ending Date.

So 2nd problem (this time) is that there was an INTEL BUG if you Updated before you were all done with last months Intel Rifts. So a lot more people held off Updating until Rifts were done.

PROPOSED SOLUTION...

One easy resolution (without having to parse thru all accounts, albeit electronically) would be to just bump up everyone's current Modok calendar day by 1 day (so on whatever day they do it, everyone will get 2 items, one from each of the next 2 days on their calendar).
    -OR- just remove “Day-28” from everyone's Calendar and send out 1 more Ticket in the Mail to everyone.

So nobody in that case would be getting any extra, nor would anyone be short by 1 (so long as they did at least Update game the same day, by evening in U.S., that the Modok monthly events actually started).

The only thing (with 1st proposal above) would be that for those that DID Update on-time the day before, they would just end up having received their FINAL day's item 1 day earlier than others (but again, the overall amount would not actually be more).

** And, going forward, can Kabam at least make future Special Calendars NOT reward the first day's item UNTIL AFTER the actually Monthly Event has started. Why does it reward the first item before the Event has even started (and in fact, is given while the PREVIOUS month's event is still going on) ?? Even if that means just making it a 27-day Special Calendar instead of 28 (and could have given 3 initial tickets in that opening mail instead of 2).
  • Options
    That is just ridiculous!!!

Apart from anything Kabam gave us 1000 Intel the day before the event was over with only one energy refill so pretty much everyone would have had extra Intel and not be fully done with the rifts.

Plus I am not a hardcore player. I only check the forums when I know I have an issue. So unless Dorky Dave or Seatin and the like post about I have no idea about "timing" issues. And as a user of the content I shouldn't have to. The rules are Login everyday, get stuff. Don't Login everyday, don't get stuff. Any issues outside of that should be for Kabam to fix and/or worry about.

Thanks for the explanation though.
  • Options
    GaryR00GaryR00 Posts: 6
    I updated the day before the calendar reset and still have the same issue. It is all jacked up.
  • Options
    Hey there, as mentioned in announcement, the update needed to be downloaded before 4 pm PT on June 2nd. That said, we did also send out a message with extra Sample Collectors so that anyone who didn't update before then could still get the maximum amount of Sample Collectors.
  • Options
    Thanks for the update. I missed that part of the email.