Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

What was the luckiest pull you ever had

13Β»

Comments

• Options
    Warpath19Warpath19 Posts: 76 β˜…

Okay doctor doom was from a legendary crystal while mysterio was from the moleman crystal and annihilus was from a regular 5 star I incredible lucky getting Longshot from his crystal but all in all Elsa was special because she helped me against the spider champs and skill champs
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* Corvus from a cav crystal. Then my second luckiest pull was a T5 Cosmic Cat. Now I’m sitting on a R3 Corvus
  • Options
    D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148 β˜…
    My luckiest had been 5* Gladiator Hulk when he first came out. Now, it is this one, from the last
    offer:
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    D_Ace_71 said:

My luckiest had been 5* Gladiator Hulk when he first came out. Now, it is this one, from the last
    offer:

Amazing pulls. She's also fun besides the Doom. I'm enjoying her.
  • Options
    DraftKingJamesDraftKingJames Posts: 30 β˜…
    I’m just going to leave this here for you all enjoy! https://youtu.be/LN_HoQTuGFY One of many incredible pulls I got not including pulling Doom 2x and Corvus 2x
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Recent luck is Aegon from 5* crystal and got skill AG from rift, and saved 120 skill sig stones.

Followed by 5* Stealth Spidey from daily login crystal. 3rd is pulling 5* Elsa and Squirrel Girl hand in hand from cavalier crystals.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    gotten 2 5* Blade's and 2 5* AA's in the same batch of 7 crystals, that was when I felt lucky and forever stopped complaining about bad RNG..
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 743 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just pulled a 5* red cyclops! Definitely the most luckiest Ive ever been!
  • Options
    Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 β˜…β˜…
    I think I quit the game a while back and mcoc offered a free 5 star so I said i might as well open it and when I did I pulled omega. Now I’m back
  • Options
    Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92 β˜…
    Warpath19 said:

To think of it the luckiest I got was stark Spidey 5 star for Christmas πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and than there was the time I pulled long shot when I really wasn’t trying

The moral of the story is not trying is the best luck that has gotten with me so far

• Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 β˜…β˜…
    Finally got Ghost whom I've been hunting for ages, from the 5* crystal in V4 exploration rewards and also a tech awakening gem from the same rewards so satisfaction reached maximum.
  • Options
    Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 95 β˜…
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    5* Havok from a legendary crystal.

Edit: damnit didn’t realize this thread was necroed. Sorry.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* Blade in my first ever featured 5* crystal for a specific champion (back when they existed)
    5* Omega Red out of my first ever cav crystal
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5* quake
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,822 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    why did we necro this
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020

I’m just going to leave this here for you all enjoy! https://youtu.be/LN_HoQTuGFY One of many incredible pulls I got not including pulling Doom 2x and Corvus 2x

you just made me accidentally give prof views
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,800 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I laughed more than I should have
  • Options
    PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 β˜…β˜…
    I wanna say pulling a 6 doom out of a featured while I had a 6 mystic awakening gem and mystic t5cc waiting for him. But I got a 5 doom back when mr fantastic was new and the featured champ. I bought the early access bundles rolling for him and got a 5 doom instead. I didn’t know what I had at the time but he quickly became one of my favorites.
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K-s2sGXsYM
    my most recent lucky pulls
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    After completing Abyss i pulled this, I know RNG was never on my side since past 5 years but that day i guess kabam knew i did something good and they rewarded me both skill Gems:

• Options

i should've known. That low quality, blurry zoomed in image is pretty much a prof trademark by now
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,822 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Surfer and Nebula if you didn’t wanna give him views
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,325 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    pulling 6* champions from cavalier crystals.. with the 1% or 1.5% chance for 6*

in fact i even document it in my 6* roster updates.. my own 6* basic champion crystal opening luck is like a rollercoaster thou.. ups and downs.

Future Foundation cav crystal got 3* 4* 6* Dragonman
    Last 6* basic pull was Agent Venom.