**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CAIW GHULK synergy not currently working!

The synergy between CAIW and GHULK which allows science champs place a passive weakness on opponents except when being struck by them appears not to be working.

I’m sure this is not generating any additional item use from mojo deaths and is just a bug so please can you look into this “bug”

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s nit meant to show an icon, do you have proof?
  • Options
    GenidiaminGenidiamin Posts: 105
    Lvernon15 said:

Why wouldn’t it show an icon? I’ve used it before and it had an icon. Do you have proof that it is working?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Why wouldn’t it show an icon? I’ve used it before and it had an icon. Do you have proof that it is working?
    Personally hasn’t sek a icon before at all and I’m sure I’m hel it works because use it in act6 normal parry wil aks 900 and got reduced down to 400. With it
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Instead of assuming it’s broken because there’s no icon you should actually test it first, that’s what I was saying, from my experience it’s fine, but I haven’t used it in a while, but no icon doesn’t mean it’s not working