**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Add an Ability Accuracy indicator in the pause menu

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
Exactly the title. AA and it’s reduction and amplification has been a long debate/discussion on where certain effects are additive or multiplicative, and how it would stack with a node or another champs’ AAR.

With that in mind, could we have a indicator of each character’s base AAR in the pause menu? Like if I was playing two normal champs, the AA for both would be 100. If I was playing DV and had brother Daniel on my side, it would say 200, if I was playing CB and had a bunch of furies, theirs would read 2.3 or something. So on and so forth.

It would make the funky encounters more plannable and allow us to take full advantage of people who could be slept on because of assumed AAR or whatever.

I’m just remembering that there are OAA and DAA, so maybe two indicators. That might also lead to some notation being made for which abilities are defensive and offensive, even though I can’t think of any examples that don’t make sense.

Comments

• PrentexPrentex Posts: 290
    I like the idea

it would also be cool if there were actual numbers/chances in the pause menu on the buff/debuff/passive effect description: fo rexample every fury buff/effect is different (the converted furys from thing for example, they are so weak i always wonder if they do anything at all). So the description would read like this:

Fury
    Buff: Increases Attack rating bx XXX

Fury
    Passive: Increases Attack rating by XXX

Armor Break
    Debuff: Removes an Armor Up Buff and then Decreases Armor by XXX

I think you get the idea, any thoughts on this?
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    would be hard to execute accurately though as there not only champs with abilities that passively reduce AA but also champs that only reduce it on hits for example so pausing won't show anything as the opponent has say 100% but when you hit them it reduces to 0% but then immediately back to 100%.
    these cases wouldnot be able to be displayed.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

would be hard to execute accurately though as there not only champs with abilities that passively reduce AA but also champs that only reduce it on hits for example so pausing won't show anything as the opponent has say 100% but when you hit them it reduces to 0% but then immediately back to 100%.
    these cases wouldnot be able to be displayed.

Yeah I guess that’s true. Like Ægon after 500 hits...maybe while the damage indicator is showing (like the number with how much damage you did, you can see it in the pause menu. Maybe there is a better solution to this...