**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stealing Health in AW

Is this happening to anyone besides me? The game thinks that my hero is fighting when it is not, and then stealing my health when I don’t complete the fight in time. This has happened to me 3 wars in a row. One time I was looking at the path map, with the red timer over the head of the opponent. But it was my character was the one in the fight! In another I was just reading the info on the screen where you can hit the head or fight buttons, for a character I don’t have. When time expires it bounced me out, and stole half the health of my fully healed character. AND KABAM REFUSES TO COMPENSATE ME, with the health potions it cost me.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    Here's a tip (although it shouldn’t be that way).
    If you are in Pre-Fight screen, looking at node links, or opponent profile, etc. DON'T wait until the last several seconds before actually starting fight.

If the Pre-Fight Selection timer is running down, just back out or let timer run out completely (going back to map) and then go back in again and start fight.

For some reason, I’ve seen cases if pre-fight timer is too close to end, and you start fight right then, it treats it like an in-fight-timeout even though you never really started the fight.
  • TChalla_4SpawnTChalla_4Spawn Posts: 24
    Yes, and let’s also only swipe with our pinky rather than thumb or index finger because if you use your thumb it will delete your account, and u have to start from scratch! Tolerating their theft, because of a bug, in THEIR game is NOT a solution. Calling upon them to FIX, the game mechanic that allows them to steal money from us, Is a FAR better solution.