**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What if....?

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
What if kabam introduced ultimate and legendary shard crystals whose shards could be found in heroic and master event quests respectively and arenas as well? I think it would help improve the roster by getting new champs and would be an amazing addition to the game overall. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    Yeah you are right, but it is still way better than not having these shard crystals
  • Options
    exactly bro
  • Options
    Guys more comments please!
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    manan_44 said:

Guys more comments please!

You cant really force ppl to comment.
  • Options
    I'm not forcing you. I kinda just wanted your view on this. If you don't comment, it is absolutely fine.
  • Options
    Look those who are proven could get only ultimate and those who are uncollected and above could get legendary shard crystals
  • Options
    I think that seems fair now
  • Options
    Big_Boss_Man_e7Big_Boss_Man_e7 Posts: 12
    What if kabaam made AQ map 5 free to do AND didnt lower the gold rewards. Did anyone notice this huge change?
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    ISO and Gold problem solution right here.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    FR33_HUG5 said:

It would give an unfair advantage to new players, versus the veterans who spent years building up their roster to get to where they currently are.

I mean, I totally get your point, but you could say that about literally any new feature added to the game. For example, you could say incursions/dungeons provide an advantage to newer players bc veterans never had that.
  • Options
    My account has iso deficency so I really need some legendary and ultimate crystal supplements to rank up champions.
  • Options
    DevourerDevourer Posts: 26

FR33_HUG5 said:

It would give an unfair advantage to new players, versus the veterans who spent years building up their roster to get to where they currently are.

I mean, I totally get your point, but you could say that about literally any new feature added to the game. For example, you could say incursions/dungeons provide an advantage to newer players bc veterans never had that.
    I think the bigger point is people who been playing this game 4+ years didnt whine about every EQ or rewards or progress and roster growth as much as the new players do since the mcu boom came into the picture, most players nowadays complain about act 6, variant, eq epic being to hard and inconsistant, aw rewards not being upto scratch, aq etc the point many people miss is this game is progresion based, half the people who play this game now think they should have the same accesibility and rate to the next best thing as much as the people who are at the top becuase they spent years on this game, many new players just want shards shucked at them when the game has become much much more easier for new players people still complain, the fact that most people have 5* is progress cuz that was a different story back when 4* was the norm and you had to do epic with those, but people still whine about rewards
  • Options
    DevourerDevourer Posts: 26
    I guess people cant apreciate what they have if they werent around when you where grinding for a couple hundred 4* shards, the people who complain go watch a EQ video from 2016 it will put things in perspective about this thing you whine about on a monthly basis this months its MODOK HOTEL being to hard and not enough rewards lol
  • Options
    LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 219 ★★

What if kabaam made AQ map 5 free to do AND didnt lower the gold rewards. Did anyone notice this huge change?

Yep!
    At first I thought we didn't 100% all 3 BGs. Then later got the message on a YouTube video.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Either this or we need Uncollected Shards to be much more available, probably the latter though.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I would prefer to not add more of this, but to add more of the current available shards. Im tired of the RNG of a 4* or 5*. id rather guaranteed 5* even if he isnt good.
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Yeah new players have it so so freaking easy now
    One of my ally mates has 3 5*'s, and hasn't even beaten act 4. You will see this everywhere, of people who are like contender and challenger and have a god tier 5* complain about 4*'s in global. Sometimes I wish kabam could just limit shard intake for new players just to show what really was the old days. But kabam needs new players to feel progress or else they will quit
  • Options
    I am uncollected and it was very hard for me as a f2p player literally worked hard for 1.5 years.