**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HUGE AQ rewards change

Has anyone else noticed that kabaam made map 5 free AND lowered the gold rewards to almost nothing. Map 2 rewards more gold right now. Is this intentional? I read all about the changes in AQ but never once seen where rewards were being lowered.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I don’t think you read it well enough

Well to be fair ther didn’t said it in there normally announcement. But after people notice it but yes it not a bug kabam just forget to told us.
  • Options
    Big_Boss_Man_e7Big_Boss_Man_e7 Posts: 12
    Maybe I overlooked that part, but it still doesnt make sense for lower maps to have more rewards.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Lvernon15 said:

I don’t think you read it well enough

Well to be fair ther didn’t said it in there normally announcement. But after people notice it but yes it not a bug kabam just forget to told us.

Seems like a pretty big problem to me. Map 5 is free, but the rewards will be hot garbage....
  • Options
    Ohh_noOhh_no Posts: 9
    Boo boo you get less while you’re map is now free 😑
  • Options
    Ohh_no said:

I think you meant boo hoo, but whatever. I dont like when the game lowers rewards for doing the same content, then try to sell it as a good thing for the players.
  • Options
    DevourerDevourer Posts: 26

Ohh_no said:

I think you meant boo hoo, but whatever. I dont like when the game lowers rewards for doing the same content, then try to sell it as a good thing for the players.
    Mate your map is FREE and gold you get now is bonus, go play map 6 with tickets and more cost overall then come whine about your gold being a few k lowered if your that bothered go play arena or incursion, map 5 gold was never something to cry about before so this topic is just whinning for whinnings sake
  • Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Devourer said:

Ohh_no said:

Mate your map is FREE and gold you get now is bonus, go play map 6 with tickets and more cost overall then come whine about your gold being a few k lowered if your ( * you’re * )that bothered go play arena or incursion, map 5 gold was never something to cry about before so this topic is just whinning for whinnings sake
    * you’re *
  • Options

Devourer said:

Ohh_no said:

Mate your map is FREE and gold you get now is bonus, go play map 6 with tickets and more cost overall then come whine about your gold being a few k lowered if your ( * you’re * )that bothered go play arena or incursion, map 5 gold was never something to cry about before so this topic is just whinning for whinnings sake
    * you’re *
    Bud, I'm not sure why you are advocating to stick with less rewards, but whatever thought process got you there isn't solid. Most players would prefer the more rewards route or atleast the same as before.
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Map 5 is technically the same amount of net gold. I think it’s 22,500 for the week. It used to be 97,500, but cost you 75,000.