**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

What does this mean

Has it anything to do with the champs which are gonna get reworked?

Comments

• Artic_ToweryArtic_Towery Posts: 44
    Were you in an alliance? IDK, it probably was linked to the chats being down... as well as all the other random bugs last night. But those seem to be fixed now....
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,801 ★★★★★
    It's possible those are test accounts but it could also be old accounts that got their names removed
  • Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95

It's possible those are test accounts but it could also be old accounts that got their names removed

I don't think so...All accounts having the same champions at r4...seems like something else to me
  • Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95

Were you in an alliance? IDK, it probably was linked to the chats being down... as well as all the other random bugs last night. But those seem to be fixed now....

I think u are talking about names not being displayed (correct me if that's not the case)

I think it's like a test account but probably kabam would have them maxed out so maybe I could be wrong
  • age_of_andycapage_of_andycap Posts: 95
    They are test accounts
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,785 ★★★★★
    test accounts. hope they don’t buff Kamala and Groot
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    its been there forever. Interesting rank up choices. Maybe that means that they will buff groot and kamala