**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What does this mean

Has it anything to do with the champs which are gonna get reworked?

Comments

• Options
    Artic_ToweryArtic_Towery Posts: 44
    Were you in an alliance? IDK, it probably was linked to the chats being down... as well as all the other random bugs last night. But those seem to be fixed now....
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    It's possible those are test accounts but it could also be old accounts that got their names removed
  • Options
    Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95

It's possible those are test accounts but it could also be old accounts that got their names removed

I don't think so...All accounts having the same champions at r4...seems like something else to me
  • Options
    Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95

Were you in an alliance? IDK, it probably was linked to the chats being down... as well as all the other random bugs last night. But those seem to be fixed now....

I think u are talking about names not being displayed (correct me if that's not the case)

I think it's like a test account but probably kabam would have them maxed out so maybe I could be wrong
  • Options
    age_of_andycapage_of_andycap Posts: 95
    They are test accounts
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    test accounts. hope they don’t buff Kamala and Groot
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    its been there forever. Interesting rank up choices. Maybe that means that they will buff groot and kamala