**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 4 Class Catalyst Trade in Crystal needs to be changed to Tier 4 Class Catalyst Selector. Agree?

MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
As Kabam is open to feedback, the above is one constructive feedback. How many of you agree that changing the T4CC Trade in Crystal in Special Section to T4CC Selector will help a lot in progression, even if the trade-in value increase to 4 T4CC and get one of your selected Class. Please Vote and share your comments if you have any other thoughts or disagree.

Tier 4 Class Catalyst Trade in Crystal needs to be changed to Tier 4 Class Catalyst Selector. Agree? 74 votes

Completely Agree, will be very useful and would be happy to see it change.
91%
bdawg923LeNoirFaineantTimone147Ghostspider231SIlverProfessorKDoggg2017Noodes_Oesername123MagrailothosVivek_786Jim0172VuDahImranCropDusterWorknprogressOzFearUsDuffMcGruffPanchulon21NoOnexROTheHeroDeserved 68 votes
Disagree, I am fine with waiting for catalyst or wasting my overflow catalyst
8%
Bruce12342ThedancingkidNotsavage19Hera1d_of_Ga1actusILLUSION8TheMailmann 6 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    i forgot this existed
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★

i forgot this existed

Sadly It does exist but is of no use so summoners forget it
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

i forgot this existed

Same. I've never used it.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Agree cause we are trading 3 catalysts for one random gagt is not worth It should be selector.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think ive bought it once or twice bc I had overflow, and I got the class that I had the second most of. I bought that class and got the first class. I've done it on my old acc and same thing happens. I'm not one to make conspiracies, but they seem fishy
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    When I first got conqueror, I found this and went crazy - wanted one T4 Mutant and traded in 4 sets of 3 only to not get any. Took 3 months for my store to recover from that... probably held up my UC progression by about the same time.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    3 for 1 is a fair trade in value
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Agree, not using it as it's a complete waste of valuable t4cc if u don't get ur desired t4cc.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I traded in 2 tech and 2 skill, needless to say I got a skill from the tech and tech from the skill. Just wanted a mutant, so yes.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Disagree, I am fine with waiting for catalyst or wasting my overflow catalyst
    Oops, I thought it was a stupid thread asking for all crystals to be selectors. I agree but maybe change the cost of catalyst to 3.5 (taking away some of the fragments) and that would be good.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I meant 3 tech and 3 Skill, overall just disposed of 2 of each.
  • rwanders1978rwanders1978 Posts: 104
    This needs to happen. Last time I needed skill t4cc

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    MaxLee said:

i forgot this existed

Sadly It does exist but is of no use so summoners forget it
    It's not of no use. If you happen to have expiring t4cc for whatever reason, the trade in crystals never expire. Don't get me wrong, it's a bad deal.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    2 t4cc for a catalyst selector is the most fair trade. Keep in mind you are still losing one t4cc. The existing trade of 3 for the class you don’t want is a huge ripoff. You need to be whether desperate or very stupid to proceed to a trade like this 🤣