**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW match up’s problem with your algorithm and no response other than a cut and paste job.

We are a two bg alliance of experienced players, two because we like it that way, we like to try a bit of aw, however match ups have been getting worse. I have messaged support twice about really inappropriate match up this season and get a generic response about closest available to you at this time etc. It’s hard to be a p4 alliance when your two bgs and takes a lot to stay there so really silly match ups hit us hard, our alliance is 28.5 million give or take, so I’d really like someone to explain this match up that will for sure leave us with no chance of maintaining our position in p4. Kabam I’d really like to understand how we match with an alliance at over 58 million!. Closest match up really! Would really like someone explain to me how this is reasonable and fair and worth our effort. I’ve attached a picture of our opponents rating to show this isn’t

Comments

• Options
    NoahreddNoahredd Posts: 12
    Forgot to ask anyone else getting such bonkers match ups!
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Must be no name complaining about hard matchups
    Sorry about your trash prestige but this is p4 for you
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    What’s your war rating?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    xNig said:

What’s your war rating?

The match up.

I saw a YouTuber made a video about this match up and got the facts wrong, this is very much in the same galaxy with us being close to 100 war rating apart and currently in the same season rewards bracket; especially when you consider how few 2 BG wars are being matched up.

Maybe if players do not wish to fairly compete for season rewards there could be skirmishes for them where they can opt out of AW seasons but still play AW. This would allow them to play AW in the way they want, where they have match ups based on hero rating or prestige and allow those who wish to compete for season rewards to do so.