**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Game Down 6/8 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2020
    Manup456 said:

Yeah it’s down RIP Legends Runs

Oof that's a good point
  • Options
    CR7gouravCR7gourav Posts: 52 β˜…
    So i got into a fight full boosted to clear my full aw path, the game went in emergency maintenance as soon as i could finish the fight, i might get the bonus but i will lose the boosts that i used, most importantly i would have done 2 fights in 1 invulnerabililty boost which is very precious in these idiotic flow wars. Shouldn't we be given back our boosts that we lose like this?
  • Options
    CR7gouravCR7gourav Posts: 52 β˜…
    So i got into a fight full boosted to clear my full aw path, the game went in emergency maintenance as soon as i could finish the fight, i might get the bonus but i will lose the boosts that i used, most importantly i would have done 2 fights in 1 invulnerabililty boost which is very precious in these idiotic flow wars. Shouldn't we be given back our boosts that we lose like this?
  • Options
    IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Its

We're looking into this right now.

We are Master alliance every damn kill matters here
    Thats Really Hurt @Blackmagic05 😞
    Sorry to hear that bro :(

I already published Assigned paths for a/w in line.
    Hope we are not affected by a/w.
    Let me check.
  • Options
    Ea3Ea3 Posts: 1 β˜…
    5 Years the same Problems ... >:);)
  • Options
    Cassy said:

Yo, for me bro

Thank you for Confirm Bro ☺️
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aye, atleast it wasn't the first day of a new EQ like it usually is lmao
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just when I thought that we were safe......
  • Options
    Blackmagic05Blackmagic05 Posts: 17 β˜…
    @Kabam Miike please tell us who is responsible if we lose this war because of the kills given to opponent because of this emergency maintenance?
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 β˜…β˜…
    I got in for a few minutes and the game crashed on me just now.
  • Options
    RegnatorRegnator Posts: 29 β˜…
    I was just playing Incursion sector 5 and Kabams servers lost connection!! And now what? It was my best team, and I lost them for 2 days because Kabams servers failed? So who will recompense me my losses?
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I always back up Kabam and am usually one to take the role of Devil’s Advocate but I’m actually wanting compensation for this. It is just getting to the point where their compensations for maintenance don’t make for the amounts of maintenance we are having.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yaaay was in an abyss fight
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Cage_1 said:

COMPENSATION!!

Sometime COMPENSATION!! Are Not Enough By Affecting.

In Master Alliance If Someone Affected By This Maintenance, Thats Mean Game Over for them.
    Every Deaths Count . And 1 lose War Can Place Them From Master1 to Master 15 or Plat 1 Directly.

How Kabam Compensate That ???
  • Options
    Chrisco66Chrisco66 Posts: 66 β˜…
    Perfect timing. Right at start of war. Rubbish defensive kills prob registered & boosts wasted
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So someone in my alliance was just doing a war fight when this emergency maintenance started and the game crashed so my only question is... is this gonna count as a death? Because that would suck
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So someone in my alliance was just doing a war fight when this emergency maintenance started and the game crashed so my only question is... is this gonna count as a death? Because that would suck
  • Options
    sMiLeZwArsMiLeZwAr Posts: 14 β˜…
    So can you please give us a estimated time of how long the current "emergency maintenance" is gonna take as i have warmed up for an hour and am busy doing 5.2.5 this always happens at the most in opertune times
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 185 β˜…β˜…
    I've got War to do c'mon!
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    F