**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How muc more difficult is 6.4 compared to 6.3

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
To specify. 6.4.1-6.4.5 VS 6.3
I just did 6.3 and I had quite a decent time. Most of the bosses were doable with corvus, and medusa was taken down with a R1 6* carnage
I use corvus most. But also have warlock, omega, Nebula and domino at r5. I would say ghost also but I do not have a wasp.
With those Champs. And a supporting cast for synergies behind them. How much harder do you estimate 6.4 will be compared to 6.3 for me?
So I can save up some units and boosts. Used about 2k units for revives, potions, boosts in 6.3

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I found it easier
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    If you have decent counters to the bosses it’s significantly easier
  • Options
    Oké thnx guys.
    I do have some counters ready, I think. Without looking at the nodes.
    Iceman- Warlock and a r4 Sabretooth that I use for synergy
    Darkhawk- Corvus, intercept play

Haven't looked at why the others are special.
    Both looking forward to the grandmaster, but am also afraid of how my phone might handle him.
    I play on a budget android phone, Darkhawk will be terrible because of lag.
    Might very well be that I have to wait for a new phone to get past him.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Personally, it was generally much easier. 6.3 was terrible imo, some of the worst bosses in the game. In 6.4 the only real problem boss is Darkhawk, but then you get to do the Grandmaster fight which is honestly such a treat.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Calling all unitman!
    Calling all unitman!
    We are summoners and we r at 6.4. waiting.

Yours faithfully, deadpool.
  • Options
    Thnx @Duke_Silver , I had some problems with Medusa, since I never use any bleeders. So it felt a little weird.
    The other bosses weren't too bad. Not easy Peasy. But not all that terrible. 3 shots at most. Except CAIW, he took most of my revives.
  • Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Ghost + hood will be your friend for 6.4... I also used corvus a lot for 6.3 but felt ghost (+ hood) handled 6.4 a lot better... Cleared most my paths for me
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    It’s easier from what I’ve found. It does depend on your roster of course, you having certain champs that I don’t have will make certain paths easier and vice versa.

The only real terrible quest is 6.4.3 IMO, most of the paths are pretty gross and the DH is awful without HT prefight and even then it’s not great.

6.4.1 - Ghost is probably the best counter as it’s a stun immune iceman
    6.4.2 - Wrecked with colossus
    6.4.3 - cried myself to sleep
    6.4.4 - Literally any mystic ruins CMM
    6.4.5 - Slow champ - SG/SheHulk/Stealth work but best is Sp3 spam with CapIW
    6.4.6 - I found the tenacity path to be easiest, though if you have CG and suicides there’s a nice tech path (D I think). CG is also really good for GM because his glaive charges will give you an extra 5 hits of insurance on his last 1% phase if you fluff your lines. Don’t dismiss Ghost for him either, play like a normal champ then dex for the Sp1 and 3 crit hits after and you do like 1m damage.

The Grandmaster is a really fun fight, you’ll probably spend a lot on your first pass and depending on how good you are you’ll probably have it down to a team revive or 2 by exploration.
  • Options
    Will practice with ghost without wasp. Or maybe I`m lucky and pull her in my next crystal, one can always hope.
    Thnx all. Going to save up some rescourses and will make my wya to the grand master
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    What about exploring? I just finished exploring 6.3 and I am about to start exploring 6.4. Is it easier or harder?