**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What RNG?

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★

So I just completely explored Variant 3 yesterday. For the rewards, here are my pulls:
-Rank 3 to 4 Gem (2016) - doubled up on Skill; don't currently have any other class except Mystic, which is also doubled up
-Rank 4 to 5 Gem - Mystic, which is the same class as my only other rank 4 to 5 gem from a variant
-Awakening Gem - Mutant, which I already have two; don't have Skill, Tech, and Mystic; got one Cosmic and two Science
-5* Crystal - Hood (new champ)

I've heard other much worse stories like getting the same t5cc twice in a row, while having no decent 6* champs to use it on.

Y'all got more? I like to read horror stories while having coffee. 😆

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

So I just completely explored Variant 3 yesterday. For the rewards, here are my pulls:
    -Rank 3 to 4 Gem (2016) - doubled up on Skill; don't currently have any other class except Mystic, which is also doubled up
    -Rank 4 to 5 Gem - Mystic, which is the same class as my only other rank 4 to 5 gem from a variant
    -Awakening Gem - Mutant, which I already have two; don't have Skill, Tech, and Mystic; got one Cosmic and two Science
    -5* Crystal - Hood (new champ)

I've heard other much worse stories like getting the same t5cc twice in a row, while having no decent 6* champs to use it on.

Y'all got more? I like to read horror stories while having coffee. 😆

My first 3 v was cosmic rank5 gym plus my first two tier5cc was tech so ikow how fun that is
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    You want horror stories?

Between my Abyss completion and Act 6 exploration, I got two t5cc and two 6* gems.

Here's the layout for what I had available to awaken then rank per class that was good:

Tech: Darkhawk only and a pile of terrible techs

Mystic: Nothing at all (when your best Mystic champ is Diablo and he's already duped, you have a problem)

Mutant: Domino, Omega Red, Namor (Havok already duped)

Skill: Nick Fury

Cosmic: Corvus

Science: CapIW

Naturally, Mutant, Skill, Cosmic, and Science, a 66% chance, is what I'm aiming for, as Darkhawk is only okay at best.

What do I get?

Two Tech t5cc, a Tech gem, and a Mystic gem.

Dear lord, save me.

To add insult to injury, the 6* Nexus-Electro, Rhino dupe, Miles Morales dupe.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Try having your first 7 5* Pulls be
    Iron Patriot
    Rhino
    Iron Patriot
    Rhino
    Iron Patriot
    Venompool
    Venompool
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

You want horror stories?

Between my Abyss completion and Act 6 exploration, I got two t5cc and two 6* gems.

Here's the layout for what I had available to awaken then rank per class that was good:

Tech: Darkhawk only and a pile of terrible techs

Mystic: Nothing at all (when your best Mystic champ is Diablo and he's already duped, you have a problem)

Mutant: Domino, Omega Red, Namor (Havok already duped)

Skill: Nick Fury

Cosmic: Corvus

Science: CapIW

Naturally, Mutant, Skill, Cosmic, and Science, a 66% chance, is what I'm aiming for, as Darkhawk is only okay at best.

What do I get?

Two Tech t5cc, a Tech gem, and a Mystic gem.

Dear lord, save me.

To add insult to injury, the 6* Nexus-Electro, Rhino dupe, Miles Morales dupe.

Don't even have the proper words to respond to that mate. Just horrible.

Iron Patriot
    Rhino
    Iron Patriot
    Rhino
    Iron Patriot
    Venompool
    Venompool

Can't even stop my eyes from squinting in utter disbelief while reading that list
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Hey, I have a sig 118 Darkhawk at R3 now. It was the best I could salvage, but what else am I gonna rank up? Doc Ock? Unduped Goblin? P2099? Iron Patriot?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Between Abyss completion and Act 6 exploration I got two t5cc. Both are mutant.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Iron Patriot
    Rhino
    Iron Patriot
    Rhino
    Iron Patriot
    Venompool
    Venompool

Can't even stop my eyes from squinting in utter disbelief while reading that list
    Yeah it was pretty frustrating, thankfully my luck has drastically improved since
    YoMoves said:

Hey, I have a sig 118 Darkhawk at R3 now. It was the best I could salvage, but what else am I gonna rank up? Doc Ock? Unduped Goblin? P2099? Iron Patriot?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/202072/post-your-6-star-rank-3-champions-here/p1
    Have you posted it here already? Let's appreciate that 6r3, at least.
    Just 100% explored Variant 2 today. I haven't even used the Mystic Rank 4 to 5 Gem yet, but guess what I pulled from the Rank 4 to 5 Crystal?

That's 3 out of 3. Quite a frustrating situation to be in. Just one of the problems of a progressing player.🤦‍♂️

I hope they buff a mystic 2015 champ for the first month of implementation of the champions roadmap because, hey, I have 3 of those 2015/6 Mystic Rank 3 to 4 Gems too.