**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

store prices

store prices in Turkey in this way , very high , you know where to rent a home at these prices , you need to edit these prices by turkey , we are unable to buy because it is very high

Comments

• Options
    MrFerhatMrFerhat Posts: 43
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    To be honest, at today’s exchange rate, you’re getting an Odin cheaper than I would in GBP. By about £20! For reference, if I wanted to buy an Odin it would cost me the equivalent of 866 Turkish Lira.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Nothing to do with kabam, it's the app stores that translate the values from the USD base rates
  • Options
    @Kabam Porthos
    Shamir51 said:

My point is that they’re all relative, no matter where in the world you are. The price for an Odin in the UK could also be the equivalent of a monthly instalment for a car or a weeks rent.

So should Kabam lower the price for everyone???

The solution is pretty simple really, if you can’t afford it, don’t buy it! 🤷‍♂️ It’s not like that resource cannot be farmed for free anyway

Odachi said:

Nothing to do with kabam, it's the app stores that translate the values from the USD base rates

prices should be determined according to each country. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    prices should be determined according to each country.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Nope. Then VPNs will just be awesome lol
  • Options
    Hey MrFerhat, we've already addressed concerns about the price variation in different currencies HERE.

In future, please use the Forum Search function to check for other discussions about the same topic before creating a new one. The Search function can be found at the right-hand-side of every Forum page.
This discussion has been closed.