Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Should I wait for 1 more T5B Cat and R2 6* Thing, or R5 my darkhawk right now?

Should I wait for 1 more T5B Cat and R2 6* Thing, or R5 my darkhawk right now? 20 votes

R2 6-star Thing (unduped)
65%
RoOOtsTheHeroDeservedGodzCiciliatoDjinDead1CtuchikOmedennCornflake04MaxLeeXguard77Lil_Lasagnasaturn 13 votes
R5 5-star Darkhawk (duped, high Sig)
35%
Kill_GreyGiulioV99EtjamaThicco_ModeErosenseiogFluffy_pawsThecbampikn1202 7 votes

Comments

• Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Seems like you lean towards my initial thought, to save a bit, be patient, and go for 6* Thing. Damn... it's probably right and I need to be patient! :wink:
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,818 ★★★★★
    Do Darkhawk if you have NT as well... without NT, I find him boring to play.
    edited June 2020
    Haji_Saab said:

Do Darkhawk if you have NT as well... without NT, I find him boring to play.

Yeah, I don't have NT, so I think it's better to go for Thing. Also, it's nice to rank up my first 6*!
    I hope it's worth the wait! :wink:
    Thx for the input. I finally ranked up Thing the other day. I think it was the right call.