**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Has the AI changed AGAIN ?

DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
I’m doing Variant 1 and in chapter 2. Wow it was tough before but now the AI does not throw anything but SP3’s which is instant death. I’m not sure if I’m interested in this game anymore when things like this keep happening when you need 10 revives to get past a node because you have to eat special 3’s to progress. This game is no longer fun but feeling of a revive...unit grab.

Comments

• Options
    DragonBloodÆDragonBloodÆ Posts: 28
    I think it is a bug and needed to be fixed.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    It's so bad that even if you taunt them with someone like stark Spidey and do all the necessary baiting motions, they still hoard their specials!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Afaik, it's always been this bad.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Another thing that I've noticed, if you fire a sp in chain, it's ok, but, if you fire it while AI is either on def mode, or attacking you, 90% of the time, he fire his sp just when you press the button.
    Didnt happened before.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The AI become smarter now, I also aware that.
  • Options
    cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Dailey said:

I’m doing Variant 1 and in chapter 2. Wow it was tough before but now the AI does not throw anything but SP3’s which is instant death. I’m not sure if I’m interested in this game anymore when things like this keep happening when you need 10 revives to get past a node because you have to eat special 3’s to progress. This game is no longer fun but feeling of a revive...unit grab.

Variant 1 is much harder than the other variants. It also gives less rewards. I wouldn't recommend it before the other variants (and then 6.2,6.3,6.4 completion)
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i've noticed this too .. there are some vids out there about it.