**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the best class in the game?

limeade32limeade32 Posts: 404 ★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
I've seen people ask this before on here and on reddit, but I going to make this poll based on the top ten best champions in each class. You might not completley agree with the champions I choose but these are the ones which represent each class.
Mutant: Domino, Omega Red, Sunspot, Archangel, Namor, Colossus, Emma Frost, Iceman, Havok, Sabretooth.
Skill: Aegon, Nick Fury, Blade, Gwenpool, Spiderman Stealth Suit, Night Thrasher, Killmonger, Masacre, Ronin, Squirrel Girl
Science: Quake, Captain America IW, Void, Thing, Human Torch, Gladiator Hulk, She-hulk, Luke cage, Spider-gwen, Invisible woman
Mystic: Doctor Doom, Symbiote Supreme, Black Widow Clare Voyant, Magik, Longshot, Morningstar, Doctor Voodoo, Mojo, Ghost Rider, Sorceror Supreme
Cosmic: Corvius Glave, Captain Marvel, Hyperion, Medusa, Cull Obsidian, Venom, Venom the duck, Proxima Midnight, Silver surfer, Carnage
Tech: Ghost, Warlock, Spiderman Stark Enhanced, Guillontine 2099, Darkhawk, Starlord, Sentinal, Ironman Infinity war, Doctor Octopus, Vision

What is the best class in the game? 69 votes

Mutant
49%
TheJalliTimone147Solrac_2Lvernon15Samuel030sThatGuyYouSaw235ScholiaColinJensen21Jakearoundredsoxpatsfan89Marvel2289Rayhanaprilleoheartbreakid_22RookiieEtjamaMother_FlerkenAdamb208DeathLoveGreekhitYa_Boi_28 34 votes
Skill
4%
Nemesis666Bawa69ValBr111 3 votes
Science
11%
nameplaspseudosaneAleorRamadagp87UmbertoDelRioSpideyFunkoMathgeek 8 votes
Mystic
11%
JetenyoAb_SamadLmaoPImpDaddyDoubleDeltaKing_Leo321Xguard77Chatterofforums 8 votes
Cosmic
20%
SuperChronaSubrocJP1119AromaticCoffeeRockypantherxKill_GreyGraydroxDJMNHHera1d_of_Ga1actusThicco_ModeFeroX_the_fat_heringQfuryBlizzard28Coolc5050 14 votes
Tech
2%
DaphboySaltE_Wenis69 2 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Between mutant science and cosmic
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    you're list is a bit off though
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Mutant
    Bro these mutants are stacked. More than half of the ones you mentioned are immune to at least one of the main debuffs. And they all dish out* insane debuffs. And they synergize so well with each other.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Mutant
    Mutants are stacked now especially with several older mutants bieng buffed. I think Science and Cosmic could be a close second.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    I'd say Mutant or Cosmic. Went with mutant as my 3 of my top champs are mutants end I've more experience playing them
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Science
    Science class imo can cover almost anything
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Mystic
    Personally I think it's a toss up between Mutant and Mystic. I'm partial to Mystic though so I give them my vote.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Would've said Cosmic if you asked me like a year ago.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Cosmic or mutant imo
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Science
    science has quake.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mutant

science has quake.

This is true.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Mutant