**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alience Tickets.... Really?

Hey everyone! It finally happened! Kabam listened to our compliants about AQs! And I think we can all agree just how amazing and helpful their solution was - Alience Tickets. Wow. Didn't even address the main problem. Am I the only one who finds this new system rubbish? It's ridiculous!

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    it's great! cheaper aq, cant complain!
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    I like it personally, no longer need to use loyalty for donations. Can just use my arena chips and gold
  • Options
    Artic_ToweryArtic_Towery Posts: 44
    Ok sure, I agree... But how was this the solution? Okay, yes, it's cheaper. That's nice. But AQs still have all the same problems. I mean, I don't remember anyone before now ever saying anything about AQs being expensive. I do however, remember the gigantic frustration I, and others, felt toward a large number of problems in AQs
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Ok sure, I agree... But how was this the solution? Okay, yes, it's cheaper. That's nice. But AQs still have all the same problems. I mean, I don't remember anyone before now ever saying anything about AQs being expensive. I do however, remember the gigantic frustration I, and others, felt toward a large number of problems in AQs

what problem outside of cost has anyone expressed? that's the only issue i'm aware of