**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A suggestion for a new type of tickets, star-up ticket

Dear Kabam team,

I have been playing the game for a couple of years now. And I have finished a considerable amount of content. Now, the most frustrating challenge I am facing is my 5* and 6* luck. There are champions that I really need as 5* to beat Specific content (Aegon for example).
For those of us who cannot compete in Arena, how about the following? A “star up” ticket. A ticket that, for example, would take a maxed 4* 5/50 sig 100 champion to 5* r1. This should, of course, be a very rare item in order not to break the game. But one or two of those will surely help us progress and do content we couldn’t do otherwise.

I’d like to hear your thoughts on this suggestion and hear from everyone in the forum.

Best,
MJ

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Wait so like strike force?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I'm still waiting to get a damn sig 100 4*. I can only ever get mine to 99!
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Your name already has the answer. No.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    That would never happen. One can dream though, I would finally be able to have Human Torch.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    then I would have 5 star nick fury, corvus, ghost, 6 star doom.........
    it would be too OP
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Are you mentally sane?

Yes please I would LOVE a 6* quake. 6* hype? Don’t mind if i do.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Wow! What a unique idea. This has definitely not been asked on the forums before.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Getting a 4 star to sig100 is very difficult
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Mathgeek said:

No it's not. You can get 4*s like candy and more importantly 4* sig stones are relatively easy to come by. There are a ton of mechanisms to get them, not just dupe level, but solo events and solo crystals. If you laser focus your sig levels you can easily get sig 100 4* champs. 5* sig stones are a different story as Kabam hasn't seen fit to adjust solo event awards for years.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Corkscrew said:

Mathgeek said:

No it's not. You can get 4*s like candy and more importantly 4* sig stones are relatively easy to come by. There are a ton of mechanisms to get them, not just dupe level, but solo events and solo crystals. If you laser focus your sig levels you can easily get sig 100 4* champs. 5* sig stones are a different story as Kabam hasn't seen fit to adjust solo event awards for years.
    4 stars have a max sig of 99
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Corkscrew said:

Mathgeek said:

Idk man, I’ve been playing for like three years and I don’t have a single sig100 four star
  • MJ_no7MJ_no7 Posts: 17
    Correction: I, of course, meant sig 99.
    I have not used a 4* in ages, it slipped my mind.
    Thank you for all the 4* experts for bringing that up
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Yeah.

Could probably introduce it in an 1-week exclusive super challenging quest that only the top 0.1% players can clear (think Champion mechanics and no amount of unitman can clear him without the right skill and champs). - Oh wait. Players will complain it's too hard and unfair that top players can achieve that reward while they can't.

How about, introduce it in an offer that cost 30k units. - Oh wait, players will complain saying that it's too expensive and practically p2w.

Any suggestions?