**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This new announcement makes me so sad

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
with the new announcement of Spider-Man Miles Morales for ps5 (sooooo hype)
it just makes me sad that he sucks in game.

How would you buff him?

Comments

• Options
    Greekhit said:

Firstly I would make him capable of parrying reliable without needing a synergy for that 🤣
    He needs a huge overhaul, he is the worst champ in game atm (imo). He isn’t good even at arena, since you struggle to out damage the willpower recovery from the non damaging debuffs he inflicts. Really pathetic champ.

he should be put on the next buff poll. He’d win by a landslide
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Greekhit said:

Firstly I would make him capable of parrying reliable without needing a synergy for that 🤣
    He needs a huge overhaul, he is the worst champ in game atm (imo). He isn’t good even at arena, since you struggle to out damage the willpower recovery from the non damaging debuffs he inflicts. Really pathetic champ.

he should be put on the next buff poll. He’d win by a landslide
    Not if he's in there with Magneto. Most people care about how good the characters are in the comics compared to the game and want a buff based off that. I just want the worst champs buffed, I don't care who they are. Miles and OG Spider-Man need it more than anyone imo since they not only have almost no utility or any meaningful damage, but you can't even parry reliably without a synergy. I'd say that's worse than Magneto McPillowhands.
    yeah. I’d rather miles get buffed over Magneto tbh.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Unio77 said:

It's all fun and games until magneto gets buffed and is annoying af in AW

Miles Morales is not a good defender anymore. Even Nightcrawler ain’t good nowadays. Too many new champs that counter evade, have devalued evade champs defensive effectiveness.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Unio77 said:

It's all fun and games until magneto gets buffed and is annoying af in AW

Miles Morales is not a good defender anymore. Even Nightcrawler ain’t good nowadays. Too many new champs that counter evade, have devalued evade champs defensive effectiveness.
    Most people would just go with 4 hit combo vs evade champ, it's more about skill. Quake doesn't care about evades since 2016. New champs don't change that
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Just watched the trailer because of your post... thanks... the game looks phenomenal! Can't wait to try it out! As for miles in game he's cool but def could be much better.
  • Options
    TaZ_4178 said:

Just watched the trailer because of your post... thanks... the game looks phenomenal! Can't wait to try it out! As for miles in game he's cool but def could be much better.

have you played the first Spider-Man game? From 2018? If not, do it. It takes place before this one, and it’s amazing.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    #BuffMiles
  • Options
    Miles Morales is such a cool character in the comics and deserves justice in MCOC. I'm sure @Kabam Zibiit would agree.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Welcome to the club!
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

TaZ_4178 said:

have you played the first Spider-Man game? From 2018? If not, do it. It takes place before this one, and it’s amazing.
    Wow...I hear ya! Yes, I bought the ps4 2 Black fridays ago lol and it came with the game its really good for sure. I didn't finish it though, so I'm debating on going back to it with all this free time that some of us still have you know. Thanks for the tip😎
  • Options
    TaZ_4178 said:

TaZ_4178 said:

Wow...I hear ya! Yes, I bought the ps4 2 Black fridays ago lol and it came with the game its really good for sure. I didn't finish it though, so I'm debating on going back to it with all this free time that some of us still have you know. Thanks for the tip😎
    finish it. then do the dlc, im pretty sure it’s free. It is worth the time.
  • Options

I think a buff to Miles Morales and Classic Spidey makes a whole lotta sense right now. Forget the fan vote.

all they need to do is add a mechanic like BWDO, where it won’t evade if you are blocking.
  • Options

I think a buff to Miles Morales and Classic Spidey makes a whole lotta sense right now. Forget the fan vote.

all they need to do is add a mechanic like BWDO, where it won’t evade if you are blocking.
    What I’d like to see is not a complete rework - they have to keep their defensive role intact - but a considerable buff to their current toolkit. A strong unique synergy between the two that they can both prosper from would be a good start but also a unique taunt mechanics for both makes good sense. Give Classic Spidey a Slow debuff on his SP3 and Miles a Petrify debuff on his... I dunno but I think the sentiment behind Peter and Mile’s relationship is worth highlighting.
    yeah, it is worth highlighting.
  • Options

What I’d like to see is not a complete rework - they have to keep their defensive role intact - but a considerable buff to their current toolkit. A strong unique synergy between the two that they can both prosper from would be a good start but also a unique taunt mechanics for both makes good sense. Give Classic Spidey a Slow debuff on his SP3 and Miles a Petrify debuff on his... I dunno but I think the sentiment behind Peter and Mile’s relationship is worth highlighting.
    I think Miles Morales need a complete rework, not Classic Spidey. Classic Spidey already has his role on defense, as well as being the same character as Stark Spidey and Stealth Spidey. However, Miles Morales is different than them, as the other 3 are Peter Parker Spiderman, while this is Miles Morales. I would love a complete Miles Morales rework.
  • Options

I think Miles Morales need a complete rework, not Classic Spidey. Classic Spidey already has his role on defense, as well as being the same character as Stark Spidey and Stealth Spidey. However, Miles Morales is different than them, as the other 3 are Peter Parker Spiderman, while this is Miles Morales. I would love a complete Miles Morales rework.
    Classic Spidey is fine as he is, but Miles just needs a total overhaul. he needs to be rebuilt from the ground up, all new abilities. I like Miles, I like playing as Miles, but that evade is annoying as all get out, jesus.
  • Options

Classic Spidey is fine as he is, but Miles just needs a total overhaul. he needs to be rebuilt from the ground up, all new abilities. I like Miles, I like playing as Miles, but that evade is annoying as all get out, jesus.
    Here's to hoping he's in the next buff poll!
  • Options

Here's to hoping he's in the next buff poll!
    it depends on who he’s with. Because if he’s with someone like Magneto, there’s no chance he can win. The only way I can see him getting buffed with someone like Magneto is if it’s a double champion buff like Colossus and Old Man Logan.
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

You changed your pfp to miles...
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Classic Spidey sucks. Not the worst in the game (That's Groot) but he isn't good at anything.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Classic Spidey sucks. Not the worst in the game (That's Groot) but he isn't good at anything.
    Please don’t get the Groot fanboys going
  • Options

Groot is the best in the game wdym
  • Options
    Mathgeek said:

You changed your pfp to miles...
    I did? weird