**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What should be my motivation to play this game

I’m an end game player - completed all of act 6, have done high level alliances , etc.
So all content is old for me, with the exception of content that would require spending which I’m not doing - 100% Act 6 and abyss.

So what I’ve cared about is getting a 6* I could rank 2 or getting a new champ at a usuable level- 5 or 6*.
After about 20 six star pulls, I have yet to get a 6* that’s worth rank 2.
And after years of going through the cycle saving up units for feature cavs, I’ve only twice got the feature champ as a 5*. I just went for tigra and got all 3 and 4* champs, which are useless to me.

So even if I love new champs being released, what’s the point in having to wait maybe even a year to get them with the chance I pull them in a regular 5* or save up shards for their 5* feature well after the champion is released?

Don’t see much point in playing this game anymore.

Comments

• Panda504337Panda504337 Posts: 77
    The motivation is the long term road map........
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Your motivation is fun and it sounds like you don’t have that anymore. I love paradox games (ck2 and eu4) but sometimes I don’t play them for a while, even up to a year, after that it feels fresh again.

You can step back for a while, just log in to get free stuff and after sometime you’ll have enough potions/revives for act 6 without paying, maybe it will feel like fun again.
  • CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167

yea, its pretty bad. I personally think this is all just gonna blow up on them. They should have been giving updates weekly and implementing small fixes ( like the gold and iso issues thats been a problem) or the greater solo crystals and then working there way to bigger fixes.

Exactly.

The motivation is the long term road map........

Which after over a month of all the initial complaints, we’ve heard nothing. So if there’s no guarantee of change, or even more mention that change is coming related to specific complaints that keep the game from being fun for me, what’s the point?
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

Sunk cost analysis. You’ve already invested so much that you’re afraid to lose it all, and that just makes you invest more, and the cycle goes on.

I’m in the same boat.

Right there with you all. But about a week ago I decided to stop spending, download some new games, and pop in only to complete my AQ and AW responsibilities. Last 5 star I opened was Taskmaster for the 3rd time.

It’s interesting how RNG must exclude pulling God tier champs 3 times in the span of two months lol.

All RNG debates aside, it feels defeating to play the game lately. And I’m very positive usually. But I get it...it might be time for me to load up my life jacket and jump ship.

I haven’t even done one attempt at the side quest, and I’m not spending for July 4th. 2020 Mcoc is looking a little rough.
  • OldmanJackOldmanJack Posts: 25
    A lot of end game players have left and a lot of YouTube content creators are leaving too. This game has been stale for some time now. I hope they do something to pull us in again but i doubt it

@CpAmericano If u dont see a reason to play this game then leave or come back at a later date. Thats just the reality of things.

I agree man. It’s just disappointing to see where the game is now.
  • srwghostsrwghost Posts: 46
    start an alt account or something, thats pretty fun
    also, if ur not done act six TAKE YOUR TIME, the game isnt as fun when there's nothing left to do