**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Help request" in Arena bug

JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
edited March 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Alright not sure how to prove that this keeps happening, but every time i click on the help request button the character i just used goes to the bottom. This is supposed to happen.

Now, Say i did 30 runs of heroes and clicked the briefcase "help" icon each time, there is no reason why those same characters that i requested help for should be back up at the top if i exit the game and reenter an hour later. I am certainly clicking the help button.

Anyone else having this issue?

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Ugh , that photo didnt show it. :/

• Ace_2013Ace_2013 Posts: 1
    Yes I have the same problem. Getting sick of hitting the button all the time.
  • Zan0 said:

Not a bug, you can ask for help multiple times on the same champs

That's what I thought too. After a certain time they come back for you to ask for help again
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    A different issue, while clicking on help to refresh the champ in the arena it just freezes, can't swap up or down, and has no other choice but to restart the phone. Several times, either fix or eliminate this help function which doesn't offer much in shaving time off the refresh process.