**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* tech awakening

act 5 done. 6 is next with variants. Wont wait for ghost so who is best? Suggest away

5* tech awakening 37 votes

maxed stark spidey
35%
Ab_SamadmanveertherealsuperiorssvpAnthinhoAdityatheaawesomPete4ever_khanTripleBGiodood_1Blizzard28_hbtygbty423_Deadlygamer98Shish15Captain_H 13 votes
maxed warlock
56%
Uncle_Fatty_247Mqc19KennadoWarBros23EB54RoOOtsAdvChampioncriticLordRaymond3KRANꓘThicco_ModeAstoundsTheBestinTuakauPricelessKrishna24GOTGRoyalistJDubsPrakhar_82TheRoyal9 21 votes
nebula
2%
Gamesbond90 1 vote
Ironman IW
5%
MephistoXguard77 2 votes

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Id save for ghost, none of them really need awakening at all
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    maxed stark spidey
    I’d save for ghost if you have a extra then go stark warlock does not need it
  • Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
    maxed stark spidey
    Tnx guys. Hate it but im gonna have to save it.... some day. I have wasp so ghost will pop
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    maxed warlock
    warlock is best for awakening.
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    maxed warlock
    otherwise i would save for ghost. she's best awakened
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Save it honestly.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    maxed warlock
    Oh awakening. Thought it said rankup. I would save it
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Saving is the best option, warlock doesn’t need it, sparky benefits but he falls out of the meta pretty soon after act 5 (not completely but not a great champ for that much) and the other 2 just aren’t as good as champions
    maxed stark spidey
    Tnx guy...!
  • RoyalistRoyalist Posts: 33
    maxed warlock
    TheRoyal9 said:

otherwise i would save for ghost. she's best awakened

I wouldn't save it for Ghost. She doesn't need it, just gives her extra power and allows her to begin the fight phasing. Starky gets additional Crit rating and taunt duration when he's awakened. You'll get more out of awakening him now than keeping it saved for a Ghost in the future.

• RoyalistRoyalist Posts: 33
    maxed warlock
    Ghost will certainly help you through Variant 3. If you intend on saving the gem, then maybe keep it for Sentinel.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    maxed warlock

Id save for ghost, none of them really need awakening at all

Still no Blade three years later on my own account. Dude will likely be waiting years for Ghost the way the rng is set up and the way incursion and nexus crystals are set up as well. Awaken Warlock and use it in Act 6.
    maxed stark spidey
    Thats right agent x. Game is rigged so u dont complete synergies. I wont get a ghost coz i have a wasp. I wont get a blade coz i have starky & ghostrider. If they let u complete a trinity before cavalier then u.wont spend as much units. Maybe some guys got.lucky woth ghost and wasp before cavalier
    Input is.awesome.tnx guys...