**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Map6&7 players should receive more rewards

GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
I don’t think now the AQ updates from donation system to “Ticket” is a good idea, if all the AQ rewards are equally distributed to all the players in the alliance even some of them don’t play Map6&7.

It’s fine for me that all members in the alliance can receive equal amount of Map crystals. However, as Map 6&7 are not free-to-play and require players to buy tickets with gold/battle chip/unit/loyalty, Map 6&7 players should receive more in gold/battle chip/unit/loyalty after completion of Map.

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah we got a little hosed going to tickets. It's actually going to be more expensive for me now. They shouldn't have taken away the gold to be certain. Not pleased at all about this change. I understand why they are making a change but Kabam should do better.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★

Yeah we got a little hosed going to tickets. It's actually going to be more expensive for me now. They shouldn't have taken away the gold to be certain. Not pleased at all about this change. I understand why they are making a change but Kabam should do better.

I think Kabam later will return some AQ
    tickets to the alliance as compensation, right?