**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suicides “Bugged” please listen

ContenderJContenderJ Posts: 66
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
All the people who runs suicides will know what I’m taking about. Notice when you have a class advantage or use an attack boost you end up taking way more damage from Liquid courage and double edge. A boost and a class advantage bonus damage is not a mastery so the damage boost you get from them shouldn’t affect double edge and liquid courage I’m surprised no one has brought this up. I’ve experienced this a couple times, because of my set up I only take 2-3 percent damage at the start of the fight from suicides. When I pop an attack boost I end up taking 7 percent or when I have a class advantage I end up taking around 7%.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Is not a bug. That's probably why it isn't that much discussed here.

The damage you take from the debuffs are based on your modified HP, while the regen from willpower is only based on base HP
  • ContenderJContenderJ Posts: 66
    arsjum said:

Is not a bug. That's probably why it isn't that much discussed here.

The damage you take from the debuffs are based on your modified HP, while the regen from willpower is only based on base HP

Class advantage only affects your attack rating, it doesn't affect your health.
    Yeah he definitely doesn’t get it. Attack bonus doesn’t affect you’re health. I run glass cannon just so I could take less damage from LC and DE but when I’m boosted with attack boost I take way more damage
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Y_T said:

All the people who runs suicides will know what I’m taking about. Notice when you have a class advantage or use an attack boost you end up taking way more damage from Liquid courage and double edge. A boost and a class advantage bonus damage is not a mastery so the damage boost you get from them shouldn’t affect double edge and liquid courage I’m surprised no one has brought this up. I’ve experienced this a couple times, because of my set up I only take 2-3 percent damage at the start of the fight from suicides. When I pop an attack boost I end up taking 7 percent or when I have a class advantage I end up taking around 7%.

Crazy I just raised this as a bug. It is down to the health boost I believe. DE uses the boosted health value but WP uses your unmodified one. Clearly a bug.
    It’s working as intended. The reason willpower doesn’t scale based on modified health has to do with war. Imagine how annoying bosses would be if willpower scaled. As for suicides, they scale because I believe the attack rating increase scales with boosts too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.