**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So I Went Against My (and other people's) Judgement And Did This

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
It's not that bad. I only took Black Widow to rank 3 over Gwenpool and Squirrel Girl. I enjoy all their gameplay, but I do enjoy new BW's gameplay the most. Shock damage is also less common than bleed damage, which is another reason I picked her.

Hope she gets even a slight uptick in damage output in any of the coming updates. Either way, I'm satisfied with the champ.

Y'all got any 'unconventional' rank-ups to share?

Comments

• HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

R5 ronin recently dudes an underrated beast

New BW's synergy with him makes him even better 💪
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    I R4ed Gwenpool (My First Rank 4) She Helped me through the Game...Even against Bleed Immune Champs.... Awesome Champ.....Recently Duped my Ghost Rider he was at R3... Just R4ed him over unduped Sunspot (Needed 1 more T4cc)... My next R4 will be Sunspot...All my R4 Champs are Dope...(Except Darkhawk I think...But his Crits are awesome)
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I still have my R4 Kang. Before Warlock came out he was the ideal Havok counter.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Rank 4'd my 5* Angela. Sustainability goddess! Top 3 champs for incursions path clearing imo, buff cornucopia or not. Amazing for AQ as well.

Yeah Angela is quite underrated. I have mine at rank 4 as well and her damage is pretty good. Not the best in terms of utility but far from the worst.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    If you enjoy her gameplay most...then you made a solid move.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

I R4ed Gwenpool (My First Rank 4) She Helped me through the Game...Even against Bleed Immune Champs.... Awesome Champ.....Recently Duped my Ghost Rider he was at R3... Just R4ed him over unduped Sunspot (Needed 1 more T4cc)... My next R4 will be Sunspot...All my R4 Champs are Dope...(Except Darkhawk I think...But his Crits are awesome)

He just needs his dupe and high sig to tear everything apart, double immune, shock damage, miss, auto block, etc.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

Rank 4'd my 5* Angela. Sustainability goddess! Top 3 champs for incursions path clearing imo, buff cornucopia or not. Amazing for AQ as well.

Yeah Angela is quite underrated. I have mine at rank 4 as well and her damage is pretty good. Not the best in terms of utility but far from the worst.
    She was my first r3 5* and still does damage comparable, to most notably, my 4* r5 domino
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    I r3d my 5 star invisible woman and she does decent damage with the vulnerability and fury
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I r4 my Yondu, love that guy he has a nice heal block and good for invade nodes (due to crit on block) or any heal nodes I also love his animations
    Reinbeast.com: I'm Mary Poppins, Y'all
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Got OML at r5
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    My first r5 5 star was venom. Never regretted it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    She's good. Not sure why people would say not to.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    I took my 5* to r5, sig 100 and use her a lot. She's the most fun-to-play new champ, IMO, in quite a while. I really enjoy her style and don't regret taking her up at all.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

If I can't pull anything decent from season rewards, he is going to r5

If you do R5 him, can you post gameplay? Think it would be a neat champ to see at R5.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Giodood_1 said:

She's good. Not sure why people would say not to.

because she’s not “god tier” like i hate how most people will only rank god tier and above
    That is one of the very solid elephant in the room for burn out and getting bored.
    What's the point of having silver surfer 5* maxed out and 6* rank 2 as well.
    I mean don't they both kinda do same stuff?
    I think the whole idea of prestige has ruined the game.
    If prestige wasn't a thing this would have been ruled on kabam's favour. Keep everyone happy and stop unnecessary no user friendly changes from happening. And stop doing silly stuff that will make people burned out eventually.
    I mean whale's had it coming.
    This game is about collecting champs too.
    Collect them, play with them.
    But if u r going to tackle every new content on 1st 24 hour and whale out on every new champ on 1st day. Nothing against their skill but they had this coming.