**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Best path destroyer (Act 6.4) ?

I just cleared Act 6.3 today and now planning to get straight into the next chapter.
My current 5/65 roster can counter almost all bosses in 6.4 ( expect hydra adaptiod I guess).

So my next decision to rank 5 any champ depends on who can easily clear the path leading to the boss.

Best path destroyer (Act 6.4) ? 21 votes

Duped Colossus (With OR)
47%
Dr_Z01dbergPaddoStevieManWonderFenicoTimeGenesisSteel_22FiiNCHVedant_MehtaAlgoreSplitter5050 10 votes
Duped CMM ( With NF)
38%
RockypantherxKill_GreyEinfachSoTheBestinTuakauBonzodavidMephistoSerious_786Nalak8 8 votes
Unduped Human torch
14%
superiorssvpjimothyvondoom_98Lemickey_21 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Doom can take care of Hydra Adaptoid pretty easily, wouldn’t worry too much. As for you next R5, it really depends on the paths you’re planning to take tbh. Got a rough idea of what your route through 6.4 will look like?
  • Options
    chimichanga2108chimichanga2108 Posts: 74

Doom can take care of Hydra Adaptoid pretty easily, wouldn’t worry too much. As for you next R5, it really depends on the paths you’re planning to take tbh. Got a rough idea of what your route through 6.4 will look like?

6.4.1 Power shield
    6.4.2 Long distance relationship
    6.4.3 True strike/Clapback
    6.4.5 Lionheart

Still confused in the remaining 2 quests.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    . 4 I did the icarus path with corvus & full boosts.

. 6 I took the cosmic/tenacity path with aegon, apart from the annihilus fight, I used thing for him.
  • Options
    Good luck and I hope you don't get shafted on the rewards like I did.

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

6.4.1 Power shield
    6.4.2 Long distance relationship
    6.4.3 True strike/Clapback
    6.4.5 Lionheart

Still confused in the remaining 2 quests.
    In 4 you’ll want to take Icarus and in 6 probably the tenacity path, for both of those you don’t need to take others up necessarily, you e got options already, I’d say if you want to do abyss soon after go torch, if you’re not bothered about abyss I’d say cmm if you plan to run or are running suicides and colossus if you don’t
  • Options
    Qfury said:

Good luck and I hope you don't get shafted on the rewards like I did.

Thanks, although being shafted seems to be the theme of act 6.
    6.1 exploration gave me 6* OG Spidey
    6.3 completion gave me 6* UnBuffed Hulkbuster
  • Options

My 6.4 rewards...

Duped my 6* heimdall aswell, not the worst but have no use for any of it so kinda sucks, although I like annihilus he's pretty fun to play

• Options
    Qfury said:

My 6.4 rewards...

Duped my 6* heimdall aswell, not the worst but have no use for any of it so kinda sucks, although I like annihilus he's pretty fun to play

Dude the curse lives on: