**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Reason Kabam didn't introduced ADAM WARLOCK:

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
Everyone was asking for kabam to bring Adam warlock to game and kabam didn't introduced him the reason is actually Adam warlock is like sentry having an alter egoml and guess what is the alter ego of Adam Warlock you will be shocked here.Adam Warlock is "LIVING TRIBUNAL" after the death and rebirth of multiverse.

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Odachi said:

...or Guardians of the Galaxy 3

If kabam introduced him.They will also have to introduce Franklin Richards.

Odachi said:

They don't HAVE to introduce anyone when they bring in a character, especially Adam Warlock.

I can see that kabam would wait for GOTG3 to be released to introduce AW.
    Kabam clearly said that they will never introduce Franklin Richards tot he game.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,743 ★★★★★

Odachi said:

They don't HAVE to introduce anyone when they bring in a character, especially Adam Warlock.

Kabam clearly said that they will never introduce Franklin Richards tot he game.
    Lol when did they ever say that....
    Buttehrs said:

Odachi said:

You can watch rich the man old video on it.I think it's during the announcement of real of champions.

Buttehrs said:

Odachi said:

You can watch rich the man old video on it.I think it's during the announcement of real of champions.
    That was almost a year ago. Plans change. They could very well add Franklin Richard's. Although granted he probably wouldn't be as powerful as he should be.
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Odachi said:

That was almost a year ago. Plans change. They could very well add Franklin Richard's. Although granted he probably wouldn't be as powerful as he should be.
    Tell this to Kabam not me.Tell them to announce it officially.

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Odachi said:

Tell this to Kabam not me.Tell them to announce it officially.
    Like they actually listen to peons like us hahaha.
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    edited June 2020
    There is no reason why they would have to introduce Franklin with Adam.
    They are not linked in any way. What would make more sense is Warlock and Magus.
    The Living Tribunal was an alternate Adam.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Warlock and Magus would make more sense than Adam and Franklin.

And if he shows up in GOTG 3, then he might show up.

What I said Franklin Abilities are infinite like Kabam said and so did Adam.

Kabam said they will not introduce Franklin cause he is too powerfull maybe same thing goes to Adam.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Is their game and they introduced what champion they want to. It is also based on the story they are creating as well.
    Simply they didn't want to add them, or not yet

Is their game and they introduced what champion they want to. It is also based on the story they are creating as well.

That's what I am saying.They are talking to me like I invented this game.

Come on people if you have complain go to Kabam.Don't blame me.I just told the reason that kabam announces on franklyn an year ago.How can you blame me for something kabam said?Grow up.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Kang is Franklin Richards....

Kang is Nathaniel Richards.The kid from ironman 3 and endgame he is actually ironlad who later became kang.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Imagine using the comics and films to justify why or why not a character will be in the game.

If only people would imagine that the game is its own Marvel Universe with its own rules, and that anything is possible for it to be created and used there.
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Did I seriously just read this?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★

Come on people if you have complain go to Kabam.Don't blame me.I just told the reason that kabam announces on franklyn an year ago.How can you blame me for something kabam said?Grow up.
    From what I understood, your reason for them not to introduce some characters is because they "are too powerful" or that they "have the same abilities in the comics or movies".

Thats not something that will stoo them from releasing those characters. Simply they didn't intended to do that yet, or there are no plans to do so, or they just want to add someone else.

Kang is Nathaniel Richards.The kid from ironman 3 and endgame he is actually ironlad who later became kang.
    the kid from iron man 3 and Endgame is Harley Keener, not Nathaniel Richards.
    Learn your facts

What I said Franklin Abilities are infinite like Kabam said and so did Adam.
    Doesn’t matter, they have no correlation. Adam and Magus, on the other hand, have a lot in common.
  • Is their game and they introduced what champion they want to. It is also based on the story they are creating as well.

When was that what you said?
    Well this proves mental stability of some people.Kabam an year ago posted franklyn Richards will never be an official character and everyone is talking like I said that.Well done I am out.If I knew people use Brian's I would have been out by now.
    Somehow kabam announces something and I just briefly described it and everyone is questioning me wrong.Wow just wow big wow.What could I say.

Well this proves mental stability of some people.Kabam an year ago posted franklyn Richards will never be an official character and everyone is talking like I said that.Well done I am out.If I knew people use Brian's I would have been out by now.
    Somehow kabam announces something and I just briefly described it and everyone is questioning me wrong.Wow just wow big wow.What could I say.

what’s a Brian? I don’t think I have one.

Also, learn to spell, please
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

the kid from iron man 3 and Endgame is Harley Keener, not Nathaniel Richards.
    Learn your facts
    I mixed up the movies and comics so what.Marvek fans have Brian's to use.Everyone know Nathaniel Richards is kang.And future of MCU leading Harley keener to become iron lad but in comics Nathaniel was ironlad.

what’s a Brian? I don’t think I have one.

Also, learn to spell, please
    Looks like some is triggered when you don't have answer.
This discussion has been closed.