**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would like incursion to be a solo mode?

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited June 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I don't know about anyone but there are countless issue with Incursion being difficult when it comes to finding a partner.
And some wierd stuff happens sometimes people just leave on 1st room. Or refuse to do minimum communication.
I mean the rewards and gold are extremely helpful. But finding a partner asking for request it just gets old and difficult.

Here is a big example even after being a part of two global Incursion group. 90% of us can't find a partner. Wierd.

I personally would welcome incursion becoming a solo event. Where every 4 days i just go in. Get those milestones and helpful gold when i feel comfortable.
Not have to wake up early or stay late. Or wait for someone's reply. And go in desparate and do random match ios where the success rate zero. They won't talk. Waste of champ.. etc.
Would u like to t see incursion being just a solo game mode?

Comments

• Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I want an option to do them solo but not for it to be 100% solo. Big difference. I would do Incursions all day long if I can just do it alone rather than going through the shenanigans of finding a partner.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Same here man. If this becomes a solo mode it would be tremendously helpful