**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ACTIVE 30M RETIREMENT ALLIANCE NEEDS ONE!!

ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 1,018 ★★★★
Greetings!

[IAJSR] I AM JACK'S SMIRKING REVENGE has one spot to fill!

If you're an active solo player looking for more rewards OR a retired veteran who is active and still likes to play the game but hates donations, my alliance will be perfect for you.

We're a WAY laid back, super cool group of guys/gals, but we also actively contribute to the alliance and respect each other personally and in-game.

This means:
  • No Parking - You must be active and contribute
  • Don't leave us hanging - War and AQ are not required every time, but if you join, be committed to finish
  • Have a good attitude - Don't be disrespectful or a douche
  • Communicate - We never have a problem if something comes up, just try to let people know
About [IAJSR] I AM JACK'S SMIRKING REVENGE
  • We run AQ Map 5-3-2 on weekdays and 4-3-2 on weekends
  • We run one BG for AW at least once every week, but interest in war has been waining overall. Nobody feels like the rewards are worth the effort. We still run it for those who think it's fun.
  • Usually finish Tier 13 in SA
  • We do NOT use LINE
  • We do NOT require donations of any kind
In-game name is ADDIS0N (ZERO instead of an "O") or search for my alliance using the IAJSR tag.

Turnover in this alliance is incredibly low and spots fill fast, so hit me up!