**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guillo 2099 vs Aegon

Question for all you pros: what does Guillo2099 does that Aegon can’t do? Already have r5 Aegon 200 sig level. Does it make sense to rank up Guillo? I’ve been playing with her at r3 and her dmg is remarkable, but so is Aegon’s... anything else she does? Apart from the obvious (regen, combo shield...). In summary, are there fights where Guillo is more recommended?
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Sustainability, power control and some decent synergies...
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    G99 is awesome for flow wars and better power control
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    She doesn't crit so she can take Sinisters (Aegon can but needs high combo). Also heal reversal
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I have both r5 but aegon not at high sig. 2099 has reliable regen, full double immunity, some power control, never crit so good against flow and spiked armor.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Don't forget 2099 has better damage control with her digi-cloak and can more reliably get around crit-punishing champs like Man-Thing, Havok, and more. She also has a great power control, and since her best damage is debuff and direct damage related, she can bypass some nodes Aegon can't.
  • Options
    McFernieMcFernie Posts: 83
    Thank you all! Now I have a clearer picture.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    She is good for havok and sinister and flow but if you have warlock as well no she isn’t worth it