**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issue with Objective Crystal

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★
Now, I want to preface this by saying that I KNOW this is a positive glitch, and that it helped me, but I feel the need to report it anyway. I am uncollected, NOT cavalier, and yet earlier, today, I completed the solo objective of completing zones in sector 7, and was rewarded with a cavalier objective crystal.
I have attached a screenshot of this, and was just wondering why this issue occurred, and whether or not it has happened to others.

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    The zones in sector 7 objective always gives cav objective crystals, while the zones in sector 6 objective always gives uc objective crystals.
  • If you received the Crystal from an Incursions or Labyrinth of Legends related Objective, that could be why. Incursion Objectives reward a Crystal based on the Tier you're in and the Labyrinth Objectives award their Crystal based on your current progress through Labyrinth. So either could potentially allow you to get a Cav Objective Crystal even while you are Uncollected.