**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Sound delay when connected to bluetooth headset - Android

Whenever I play with a Bluetooth headset on this game, all sounds have a delay of around 1 second. This really messes up my natural fighting skills since I rely on sounds for things like special attacks etc.

I'm playing on an Android phone, LG G7 (Android version: 9). Has anyone else experienced this issue? Restarting, reinstalling and whatever does not solve it.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,292 Guardian
    Bluetooth has an inherent delay to it.
    (I use for listening to TV in other rooms, and is a delay to it as well, not 1 second, but noticeable).

Direct headphone jack would be instantaneous.
    Lot of people say they play with sound turned completely off and just go by visual clues (but I think sound helps, just not that awful music).
  • KnasKnasKnasKnas Posts: 28

Bluetooth has an inherent delay to it.
    (I use for listening to TV in other rooms, and is a delay to it as well, not 1 second, but noticeable).

Direct headphone jack would be instantaneous.
    Lot of people say they play with sound turned completely off and just go by visual clues (but I think sound helps, just not that awful music).

Ah, so its probably unfixable?

I tested with a wired headset, and it had no delay with that