**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

so what about those who complete initial run of act 6? or explore 100% act6 in hard mode

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    New act 6 is for kids not for men.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Bravo Game team for acknowledging that act 6 was far too difficult for the rewards (even the buffed ones) issued. It was hell getting through it and cost a bunch of units. Please do players who went through that hell right. Please make the compensation adequate. Please do not have a repeat of of the Captain Marvel AOL compensation. Revives that expire is not adequate compensation. It should be units, crystals, T5CC, etc.... Please handle this correctly. i recommend that you speak to Kam in your CCP. He seems unbiased and seems to know whats up
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    when is the changes comes online ?
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I'm glad to hear they are making changes to Act 6; I might just get back to the game again. I had pretty much retired in a relaxed alliance a month ago and just logged in for about 5 minutes a day to receive calendar rewards and move in AQ.

Act 6, especially 6.2.2 Mr. Sinister and 6.2.6 The Champion, was a mess and I was not having fun anymore at all. Sometimes I feel as if people forget this is a game for players who love Marvel to have a good time.
  • Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Didn’t the Dev release specifically say if you completed the act run/exploration more than 3 months before the change to the quest, there is no compensation or am I reading this wrong?

• Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    But you know it’s possible to do a wide scale compensation. So when it comes to previous acts, the “data that needs to be processed to identify all players that have finished the content is so large that it becomes unrealistic for us to compensate a bigger bucket of players” but you’re going to make it very realistic with act 6... I mean, compensating outside of 3 months either is the right thing to do, or it’s not. It feels like saying it’s unrealistic is a cop out when you plan to do it.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Mike439 said:

They need to decide what they want to give for each achievement.

1) 6.1 initial
    2) 6.2 initial
    3) 6.3 initial
    4) 6.4 initial
    5) 6.1 exploration
    6) 6.2 exploration
    7) 6.3 exploration
    8) 6.4 exploration

EVERYONE should be compensated for each achievement done.

Personally i have 1 run through 6.1-6.4. Nothing 100% so I would get whatever they deem fair for achievements 1-4. Someone who has done 100% everything would be getting all 8 compensation packs.

It’s fair. It’s logical. It’s not hard to implement.

I cosign this message. The only reasonable thing to do is units because I don't see them giving out t5cc as compensation.
  • Options
    TurpissimusTurpissimus Posts: 24
    Mike439 said:

1) 6.1 initial
    2) 6.2 initial
    3) 6.3 initial
    4) 6.4 initial
    5) 6.1 exploration
    6) 6.2 exploration
    7) 6.3 exploration
    8) 6.4 exploration

Personally i have 1 run through 6.1-6.4. Nothing 100% so I would get whatever they deem fair for achievements 1-4. Someone who has done 100% everything would be getting all 8 compensation packs.

I don’t know why anyone would disagree with that. Also, if that was stated officially people could maybe proceed with their exploration. Nobody wants to feel silly about thousands of units used for doing the content while it’s much harder once the changes go live.
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Mike439 said:

1) 6.1 initial
    2) 6.2 initial
    3) 6.3 initial
    4) 6.4 initial
    5) 6.1 exploration
    6) 6.2 exploration
    7) 6.3 exploration
    8) 6.4 exploration

Isnt that unfair to those who have completed more than initial clear but not the full exploration. I believe their should be 5-10 different tiers based on how much % of whole act u have completed.
  • Options
    BrokenBroken Posts: 210
    @Kabam Miike any news about compensation coz we give alots to explore and completion before nerf its so easy now that sinister fight alone g99 can take him easly
  • Options

I love the changes to act 6, all of it. This is exactly what I specifcally asked Kabam to do in real time when 6.2 was released and I saw the attack values and went up agains the Champion boss.

That being said it is changed to the point that I would like the compensation to be meaningful. I would say there are 2 acceptable comnpensation packages for this type of change.

1) T5CC crystal plus generic 6 star sig stones.
    2) Just give everyone at least 2k in units because everyone that has fully explored act 6 would have saved that much minimum. I know that I would've saved well over 9k because it took me 3 odins to fully take down the Champion and majority of it was of course on the no retreat node.

oof 3 odins sounds terrible. I took 1k units to fully explore him prenerf with an r4 hood and capiw for the last 10%
  • Options

I love the changes to act 6, all of it. This is exactly what I specifcally asked Kabam to do in real time when 6.2 was released and I saw the attack values and went up agains the Champion boss.

That being said it is changed to the point that I would like the compensation to be meaningful. I would say there are 2 acceptable comnpensation packages for this type of change.

1) T5CC crystal plus generic 6 star sig stones.
    2) Just give everyone at least 2k in units because everyone that has fully explored act 6 would have saved that much minimum. I know that I would've saved well over 9k because it took me 3 odins to fully take down the Champion and majority of it was of course on the no retreat node.

oof 3 odins sounds terrible. I took 1k units to fully explore him prenerf with an r4 hood and capiw for the last 10%
    That sounds like it’s on him tbh. That said, I explored it post nerf and I’m not going to go as far as to say it’s a fun fight but it’s probably the most skill based of 6.2

• Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    Any news on Compensation ?
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    they already said its coming before book 2, which is early december, idk why everyone keeps asking when they already answered
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Do you guys really want compensation now? Outside of abyss, there’s absolutely nothing to use the revives and potions on
  • Options
    BrokenBroken Posts: 210
    so december is come when we ll get the compensation @Kabam Miike