**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst back to back 5* opening?

Comments

• LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Try opening a 13th unduped 5* who turned out to 5* OML. Seriously i am losing my patience with this game what freaking use do i have with unduped 5* all of them are at freaking r1 and will continue to sit there and even if i manage to dupe one of them i will be in a deeper hole bc ranking them up will cost alot.
  • What do you do if you get a 5 star that you absolutely DON'T want? Can't sell or trade?
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Hulkbuster, iron patriot, hulkbuster
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I would say the worst I have seen was the dude that went for iceman and pulled 3 antmans
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Kamala Kamala Kamala. Seriously. Sig 40.

I’m actually afraid to open another.
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Kamala Kamala Kamala. Seriously. Sig 40.

I’m actually afraid to open another.

It’s bad when you finally reach 10k shards and you are scared of the outcome. At least I got those two out of the way.

• My first 5 star was patriot followed by my second 5 star which was patriot hehe. Was great start to my profile i didnt have useable 5 star till I was 300k rating.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    We need a sympathy button....
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    I got Kamala in two consecutive 5* openings, 2 weeks apart. I called Kabam every name under the sun. Now I have a duped Kamala taunting me.
    I've dubbed IP twice opening 8 five* so far......
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Two HBs going for DV.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    5* Iron fist
    5* Spider gwen
    4* Iron Patriot
    4* Kamala Khan

• SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    All 6 of my 5*s, especially pulling juggernaut after the war changes. Was kind of a slap in the face.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    There's always someone out there who pulled 4-7 iron patriots....
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Groot, OML, Rocket. Sucks.....
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    edited September 2017
    HB from featured, YJ from featured , loki then Cap from featured
  • I got back to back Spider-Gwens...at least I have some 6* shards now...
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Stop hating on Spider Gwen!! She's not that bad!!!
    Although Ant-Man actually deserves the hate. He's only good if you get hit, and the goal is kind of to not get hit...
  • Yeah, she hits like a truck. Also OML is not that bad either. I like playing him. People who suck are Luke Cage, Ant-Man, Groot, and She-Hulk. Talk about bad luck when you open featured crystals. You accepted the gamble.
  • my last 3 were Rulk, Spiderman OG and SIM
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    My worst 5 star opening was on June 8 when carnage was released. I went for him in the featured.... and got him
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Kabam will add (removed by mod) champs as 6 stars.. just wait
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    039p3yt90cha.jpg
    Can't begin to describe how awesome it is to save up for 2 5*s then open these two garbage champs.

STOP CRYING!
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Having a second account then opening the first 5* to be greeted by Rhino kind of sucked...
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Opened 2 together and got IP and she hulk
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Jack2106 wrote: »
    I have opened 6 featured Iceman/Gwenpool and ended with Rhino/IPx2/Hawkeye and WS x 2(which was ok)... Heartbreaking..

That's why I never open featured.
    Only opened 1 featured and that was by mistake cause I was saving to get the 6* shards so I accidentally opened a King Groot featured crystal and got... King Groot lol XD

And now I'm saving till December when he comes into basic pool so I maybe have a shot at duping him to make him usefull :(
    neb wrote: »
    My worst 5 star opening was on June 8 when carnage was released. I went for him in the featured.... and got him

If he wasn’t such a high prestige champ you may have won.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Greywarden wrote: »
    OP - watch anonymous2k iceman crystal openings and you'll see bad luck....

Didn't hear of him until you mentioned him, so I went to watch the 5x crystal opening, then the post LOL crystal opening.

Damn, it's so...well..painful that he not only didn't get the featured champion, he didn't get any of the champions he wanted and he got all the **** to mild champs.

Whenever someone tells me "Dude, just go YOLO and try opening a featured crystal" I just automatically deny, because at the end of the day, I don't want to end up like some people who have quite literally wasted 25000 5* shards (if they opened 5 featured 5* crystals and only got basic champs, so 5 x 5000 extra cost) just to get champs that they could have gotten from the basic crystal.

I already feel bad for some people here, much more for Anoynymous 2K and the guy who got 0/9 for featured openings. I don't want to experience the same kind of misery myself, I already sort of learned that when I opened 1500 units worth of Quake crystals and got 10 2* champs (quite a stupid gamble really, but I had no good science champs so I really wanted her).
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    I have 3 worst back to back 5 star openings:

1) I pulled Black panther, then Thor Jane foster, then Black panther again

2) I pulled Iron patriot and then Daredevil Netflix

3) I pulled Iron Patriot... and then magneto

I wish I could change my avatar to include a black cloud and a black cat along with a broken mirror. I'm just missing to get she-hulk and kamala khan in combo

I wish I could change my avatar to include a black cloud and a black cat along with a broken mirror. I'm just missing to get she-hulk and kamala khan in combo

#1 is good are you crazy?
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Viper1987 wrote: »

#1 is good are you crazy?

I got Black panther when he was not as decent as today, so I had a wasted 5*