**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Timing of the War Booster offer makes no sense

ViclapViclap Posts: 56
edited June 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
You’ve finally released a decent War Booster pack, but if I buy all three of them, I will have EXPENSIVE materials I’ve PAID for expire before the new War season even starts because of he restrictive nature of the inventory amounts - and yes I get the Sigil - and also because materials like Boosts only last 14 days in stash.

So the timing of the offer is poor.

But more importantly, I think it’s criminal that Kabam have a time limit on things we’ve paid good money for.

They shouldnt have a Use By date - they’re a digital resource, not a piece of steak.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Well you have a choice to buy them. You know your stash if full. This game isn't just a fighting game, it's a collection game and a resource management game rolled into one.
  • Options
    Eternal_Tripod83Eternal_Tripod83 Posts: 84
    I have to agree with Demonzfyre on this one. It makes no sense for a company to care that you spent money on their game, and not cheat you with inventory expiration timers. Open your wallet, take your digital smack in the face and be thankful like josh would.
  • Options
    TonesublimeTonesublime Posts: 17

I have to agree with Demonzfyre on this one. It makes no sense for a company to care that you spent money on their game, and not cheat you with inventory expiration timers. Open your wallet, take your digital smack in the face and be thankful like josh would.

Lmao who the heck is josh?
  • Options
    Eternal_Tripod83Eternal_Tripod83 Posts: 84
    josh is Demonzfyre
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Yes its weird timing but maybe it appeals to those who have just used all their boosts in the previous season and want to stock up again. Maybe don’t buy these deals if you know that the items will just expire. It’s kind of like a whale complaining that a 4* crystal for 850 units is useless to them, it’s not aimed at them so they shouldn’t buy it.