**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thor Ragnarok BROKEN SYNERGY with Hela

XJonesXJones Posts: 40
edited June 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is the Thor Ragnarok synergy with Hela broken? I do not see any increase of HEALING while “KILLING” opponents? 10 percent of Max health DOES NOT regenerate while playing Ragnarok Thor with Hela on my team...

Also what EXACTLY does “killing” mean? Is it just a metaphor? Does it mean K.O.(which stands for “knocking out”, not killing); does it mean critical hits or all hits that do damage? Does it include any damage that “kills” over time with shocks or other debuffs?

OR Does it literally mean KILLING? Because even my “AWAKENED” Thor doesn’t sound very “WOKE” with this description. Can we please fix the description while we are it? Stop the “killing” and bring back the “healing”!

The SYNERGY DESCRIPTION, as well as the ACTUAL synergy, needs to be fixed, improved with details, or at least clarified with specifics. Pretty Please. And Thanks. Because it’s “killing” me ....figuratively.

(Like everyone else, i spend lots of money on this a-d-d-i-c-t-i-o-n. It gets very frustrating when we invest lots of TIME and MONEY into this game and the characters don’t work AS ADVERTISED...it’s like I literally can’t get my “fix”!)

Thank you for waking up to your community’s feedback

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    The synergy regenerates 10% of Thor Max health after he kills an opponent. Meaning that if you are on a quest, he will start the next fight with 10% more HP than what he ended the previous one.
    The wording is fine.
  • Options
    Oh I guess it was clear. My bad.
  • Options
    Let me clarify: it was a clear description to others.

I guess it’s less of a bug and more of an issue. Words do matter.

So you heal after “knocking out” opponents. Not “when killing” them.

It still seems offensive and unclear. And broken
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    Yes, technically winning a fight is a K.O. (Knock Out), and not a KILL.

But those terms are loosely interchanged with one another throughout the game, basically meaning the same thing.

Attacker Kills and Defender Kills in AW stats, etc.

But if a death in a fight were really a Kill, then you would lose that champ from your roster whenever you lost a fight, lol.

They all mean just a K.O. Knockout, and can be revived with potion (like a “smelling salt”, it's not literally bringing them back to life, since they aren’t “dead”).