**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It finally happened!!!!

Just got uncollected today I’m super hyped😁

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    congrats!!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Who’s you use?
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Good job! I'm still on 5.2.4. Any tips for that quest?
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Congrats my dude!
  • Options
    HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89
    Mathgeek said:

Archangel, Sabertooth with the Killmonger synergy, Stark Enhanced Spiderman, Corvus Glaive, Ghost, CAIW. These are mainly to bypass the masochism. If you can intercept well then pretty much any champ with lots of debuts or no debuts should do. And be prepared for the caltrops node on the boss (bring a bleed immune champ).
  • Options
    HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89

Mathgeek said:

Archangel, Sabertooth with the Killmonger synergy, Stark Enhanced Spiderman, Corvus Glaive, Ghost, CAIW. These are mainly to bypass the masochism. If you can intercept well then pretty much any champ with lots of debuffs or no debuffs should do. And be prepared for the caltrops node on the boss (bring a bleed immune champ).
    No clue how debuffs ended up becoming debuts lol
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Congratulations now on to cavalier
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

Mathgeek said:

Archangel, Sabertooth with the Killmonger synergy, Stark Enhanced Spiderman, Corvus Glaive, Ghost, CAIW. These are mainly to bypass the masochism. If you can intercept well then pretty much any champ with lots of debuts or no debuts should do. And be prepared for the caltrops node on the boss (bring a bleed immune champ).
    Ok thanks!
  • Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

Mathgeek said:

Yes butts
  • Options
    Tlyer102062006Tlyer102062006 Posts: 165

Here was my team everyone was pretty good except for symp supreme since he was only R4