Options

Too much grinding

The game has too much grinding. One plays to enjoy not too get bored. And when there is so much grinding one gets bored and leaves the game. Also rewards for the normal or classic event quests are insufficient compared to the work needed. A story quest should be repeated only 2 times. One for completion and 2 for exploration. After act 3 the game becomes too much work. It becomes boring. If a game is infinite and requires too much work one loses interest in it.

Comments

• Options
    Mew_10Mew_10 Posts: 7
    Also the old charactes like captain marvel arent that showy whats the purpose of 3 captain marvels when only one is fun to play with. Same goes for daredevil. Compared to the new showy ones the old ones need work. Also scarlet with is a powerful contender yet her special attacks arent so special.
  • Options
    I understand thats its a business too but the ones that are gonna buy are still gonna buy but the free ones arent gonna do so. There are many games on net so what is it thats gonna make them stick to you.
  • Options
    Also give us more champs priortize the ones that have been shown in movies.
  • Options
    Too overwhelming like theres so much going on here and there. Energy recovery rate is slow and long. Need better control on global chat as it is very provocative and ill mannered. Ranking up is a troublesome task considering it requires so much grinding and time and resources too.
  • Options
    TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    i appreciate that u spoke up 4 us but KABAM will definitely not agree and change
  • Options
    My purpose was to share my opinion i did that and am thankful to you for responding. Its a good game but it gets tiresome quickly. Who is free enough in daily life to play 24 hours. To do this much grinding and repetition just sucks the fun out of game.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    If you don’t like it, you can always stop playing. No one is forcing you to play.
  • Options
    Eternal_Tripod83Eternal_Tripod83 Posts: 84
    Shamir51 said:

If you don’t like it, you can always stop playing. No one is forcing you to play.

This is the millennials business model
  • Options
    Yes no one forcing i was just giving a suggestion for betterment of the game and players.