**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 Star Rank 3 Doctor Doom "Rank up & Play"!!

Comments

• Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    And 1/3 of your video is just about a boring 5 minute rank up.
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    You really aren’t using Dr Doom properly
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    This was sad to watch
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    I also have a R3 Doom and this is just wasteful to watch. Nowhere close on how to use him
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Congrats on the doom, but your cycle is far off, the basic cycle is s1 s3 s1 s3 s1 s2, with the first sp1 optional. In the majority of scenarios you want to throw the heavy attack in the combo, the times you don’t are where you’re chaining into the special 1 or if it would give the opponent 3 bars without getting you to 3 bars. After the special 3 you want to use either mm lllmm or mlm lllmm combo into the special 1, mlm is preferable but timing is tighter. Using the lllmm combo means that when you throw the special 1 they have 3 bars of power, and the power steal will immediately grant you 2 bars. If you have double fury or you think it will kill them, you then use the special 2. If it’s a longer fight try to get back up to your special 3 without the opponent dropping their power. Seeing this in action will probably help, seatin and Dave both have videos showcasing this cycle, and if you want to see it many times seatin’s abyss runs are a good place to go to, hope this helps out a bit though
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Congrats.I also have him as 6* but Don't have resources to take him to rank 3.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Amazing that some people have him and have no clue they're not using him to his maximum potential.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    There are no rules to how you should play a champ but someone shouldn’t make a tutorial video and not show how to maximize the champ’s abilities. Akumaccb’s video was great. That is what I expect from a tutorial video.
  • Options
    Akumaccb said:

Atleast he have 6* Doom.Don't you dare to make fun of anyone.Do you know how to use taskmaster?How fun?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Akumaccb said:

Atleast he have 6* Doom.Don't you dare to make fun of anyone.Do you know how to use taskmaster?How fun?
    Simply saying you’re not using him properly isn’t making fun of him, that’s just factual to be honest, though the combo of all his comments did come across as a bit rude
  • Options

zuffy said:

There are no rules to how you should play a champ but someone shouldn’t make a tutorial video and not show how to maximize the champ’s abilities. Akumaccb’s video was great. That is what I expect from a tutorial video.

Anyone but him deserves a compliment
    Ok, so maybe all his comments come off as rude but can’t deny his video is the proper way to play doom. If I search YouTube and I comes across the 2 videos, guess which one I will find it more useful?

• Options
    Also, seen enough of the og poster where all his threads are click bait to his videos to increase viewership.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

Also, seen enough of the og poster where all his threads are click bait to his videos to increase viewership.

Hence why the dislike button exists
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Akumaccb said:

You literally say that to other people all the time.
  • Options

Akumaccb said:

Like you always.Fresh example here.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    aaaannnnnddddd it’s toxic.

these forums, i swear
  • Options

Akumaccb said:

oh. it’s you again. how fun
  • Options

Akumaccb said:

I don't care about your opinions and answers.I care about others opinions so when next time when I reply to you then reply.Cause when adults are talking kids should remain in silent.

And keep one thing in mind this time you started First not me.

2nd thing you really can't live one day without replying to me even though I was not talking to you.This prove my value over you.How you cannot survive without replying to me.

So next time when I was not talking to you that means I was not talking to you.Consider it my first and last warning.
  • Options
    edited June 2020

Akumaccb said:

I don't care about your opinions and answers.I care about others opinions so when next time when I reply to you then reply.Cause when adults are talking kids should remain in silent.

2nd thing you really can't live one day without replying to me even though I was not talking to you.This prove my value over you.How you cannot survive without replying to me.

So next time when I was not talking to you that means I was not talking to you.Consider it my first and last warning.
    what adults? You must be referring to Zuffy and SuperiorSymbiote yes? Because you aren’t one.

Also, I can go forever without replying to you, tbh I forgot you were on here. I only reply to you because you’re being kinda rude, and it seems every thread you comment on becomes toxic.
  • Options

Akumaccb said:

what adults? You must be referring to Zuffy and SuperiorSymbiote yes? Because you aren’t one.

Also, I can go forever without replying to you, tbh I forgot you were on here. I only reply to you because you’re being kinda rude, and it seems every thread you comment on becomes toxic.
    I was being rude to the person who was being rude to someone else.Go and read above comments lots of people were angry on him.

Like I said you can't go on without me.So just accept the truth.More than toxic I am like a fire that will burn you to the ground better not to mess with me.So try something new.And you also know that toxic things are onebof the biggest reasons of death.
  • Options

Akumaccb said:

I was being rude to the person who was being rude to someone else.Go and read above comments lots of people were angry on him.

Like I said you can't go on without me.So just accept the truth.More than toxic I am like a fire that will burn you to the ground better not to mess with me.So try something new.And you also know that toxic things are onebof the biggest reasons of death.
    you shouldn’t be rude to someone just because they’re rude. Treat others the way they want to be treated.
This discussion has been closed.