**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wow, have the new AW nodes even been tested.

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
On paper there are several I can put a specific defender on and it’s instant time out. Please tell me they’ve been tested by CCP at least (I doubt it)

Examples:
Like look at Combat Power Rate. You get to use 8 attacks before youre indefinitely power drained. But the only way to remove this said power drain is to throw a special attack. How do you throw a special attack when you’re power drained?

Ebb and Flow knockdown. 90% reduced damage except for 6 seconds after you knock them down. Ok so who kills Darkhawk in 3 minutes? Throw in bulwark defense tactics

Window of Opportunity combined with Flow. Can’t parry/stun to remove flow. This is right after they modified flow because it’s ridiculous.

A lot of these nodes are designed so you can’t use suicides as well. Combine that with how much mastery changes cost and how some attackers suck without them and it’s cute.

Hidden mini bosses? They talk about making things more fun or less stressful then hide minis LOL. I’m gonna have to see how some alliances get the hidden nodes exposed now. :)

Now, before someone says we haven’t run against the nodes yet I want to point out I’m gonna bet these were not tested and I seriously doubt any CCP were involved. Why would I say that? Well, that’s how kabam has always done it.

A new challenge is nice. It should somehow be fun. I’ve said in the past at kabam you need a minister of fun. If you want us to spend make it fun. Climbing Mount Everest is a challenge. You could make it harder by putting an electric shock collar on but that wouldn’t make it fun.

Comments

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Test.
  • DataCoolDataCool Posts: 17
    well spoken @rwhack

Nothing to add, 100% agreement
  • GodMan114GodMan114 Posts: 45
    Good post. I do hope they read and more than anything I sure hope they are testing. We shouldn't be the ones testing for them. Some of it sounds ridiculous.

Hidden nodes -- not a fan at all. That's asking for:
    - Hacks/cheats to expose them (we all know there are ppl capable of doing this without being caught)
    - Multiple TKOs due to law of randomness and luck. I'm sick of relying on luck to help win things in this game. Skill should always trump.

Thanks for the post, OP!
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    My addition will be a man thing with hazard shift. There are only 3 champs with poison and incinerate immunity. They are ghost, Emma Frost, and iceman. However, man thing will armor break ghost and Emma, shutting down their immunities, and iceman doesn’t have the damage to kill man thing in 3 min.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Edeuink said:

My addition will be a man thing with hazard shift. There are only 3 champs with poison and incinerate immunity. They are ghost, Emma Frost, and iceman. However, man thing will armor break ghost and Emma, shutting down their immunities, and iceman doesn’t have the damage to kill man thing in 3 min.

Rulk