**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If u enjoy grinding map 5 and full war we’re the place for YA!

Hey guys and gals I am looking for 2 new top end players to join our ranks and the crew.
23 million ally
Map 5 aq
Full diversity set war bgs with set paths.
All we ask is u are active for aq and aw and progress with us. We appreciate players that are super active but if ur strong on aq and aw and u ain’t at a stand still with ur account u will do just fine! Hit me up if interested, we’ve a good core and just have a couple retiring players we gotta replace
Tag- JSSD
Line- bradmercer2.0

Comments

• Options
    GryiffGryiff Posts: 5
    Hey Brad, I have an alliance here we are looking to possibly merge, yet a few more than a couple of people. Your alliance sounds very similar to what our use to be, if you lose more than a few players let me know. Thanks for your time : )
  • Options
    BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    Still looking for a player, 8.5k prestige and higher would be lovely! Open to hear out people with less and willing to grind with us tho
  • Options
    Need that final player still! Map 5 and gold 2. Anyone interested hit me up!
  • Options
    Jo3breakerJo3breaker Posts: 11
    Hi, im interested but i'm only at 7k prestige. Looking for an active alliance to grind with
  • Options
    @Jo3breaker add my line ID and we can see what’s what buddie
  • Options
    Jo3breakerJo3breaker Posts: 11
    @BradMercer i'm seeing 'brad mercer gmt' on line. Is that you?
  • Options
    Still need 1 player ! Anyone interested get in touch