**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 3 100% and rewards....!!

Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Finally completed variant 3
And got these wonderful champions both are first tym duped and I dono how its balanced coz both are god tiers.

How grateful I am,??? Seriously I dono how to use those powerful champions...
After spending lots of time and grinding arena this all I got....got frustated about this.
I dont care if it's a brag post.....coz I'm done with this game.

Comments

• Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Most useful thing is the 4-5 gem anyway. See you soon.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Congratulations there
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    What team did you use?
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
    Sean_Who said:

Most useful thing is the 4-5 gem anyway. See you soon.

Ya got mystic 4-5. I dont have any right champs to use it..
    Unio77 said:

What team did you use?

Ghost(R5), sparky(R4) and sentinel(R3), all are 5 stars
    My only good tech I have is a rank four 5 star ghost. I've tried to attempt it just with ghost but I suck so yeah 😅
    Unio77 said:

My only good tech I have is a rank four 5 star ghost. I've tried to attempt it just with ghost but I suck so yeah 😅

maxed 4* sentinel would be helpful for if you have him.. coz sentinel is really helpful in this variant especially for the kang boss...I

My luck with sentinel is at -100% not even any version of him
    Unio77 said:

My luck with sentinel is at -100% not even any version of him

That's sad...Hope you get him soon