**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side Event Burning People out

ContenderJContenderJ Posts: 66
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
I know I’m not the only one that had enough of this side event. We have to constantly login everyday and do the same “daily targets” “daily milestones” “daily side event quest”

This makes me miss baron’s war side event quest where we only had to do it once a week and we didn’t have to constantly do act 5-6 fights every day in a SIDE event quest. It’s just too much all at once and it makes me want to quit TBH

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

You don't have to do it if you don't want to.

"Oh no! We have to do work to get rewards?!?!?!

You don’t get my point. Take barons war for example we worked once a week and grabbed some rewards barons war was very fun and reward for the amount of work. This new side event is just **** you probably have no life outside this game so I understand you probably play 8-10 hours a day

I’ve recently started playing for like an hour-hour and a half a day, and this is much easier than Barons War.

The daily targets are easy to do and fun, and you generally have to log in everyday to claim the calendar rewards.

the side event is meh, but most are.

You don’t like it, don’t do it. No one’s making you do it.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Furthermore, it doesn't take more than 20 minutes to run through the quest and hit all the milestones for the daily.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    It’s pretty boring even doing it on one day bright side I may be able to awaken my 5* nick today if I get lucky
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I’ve already got an awakening gem, 12000 5* shards and a t2a, in 2 weeks, plus some 6* shards, no complaints here, the fights are a good mid range challenge
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you tried to do them all at once I can see how it gets tedious but one a day gives some sense of purpose, especially if you do it at the same time each day.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    To each his own.

I prefer doing 2 in one day. They aren't difficult and you get the advantage by picking a single class you want to face and 0 energy. I've gotten the AG, all sig stones and all 15k shards. Not bad for half a month!
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    I love this event, take your highest class champ into RTTL for 5 mins to do the daily class event.

Take your best class based team into special event and walk through it.

Don't speak for everyone, if you dont like it thats fine.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Just let the tokens load up, then do 3x in one day. You’ll clock the class use as well if you use the champs of that class.

Barons war had so many paths I wanted to puke. Lol

This is so much more comfortable, own time own target.
  • Options
    Like others said, you don't have to do the event daily, you can load up and do it on one day or another and be fine. Plus the solo event isn't too bad either. This event isn't thay bad and is pretty lax on attention you need to give it
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

For those daily class milestone, I just bring one 6* champ of respective class and autopilot heroic EQ, you run 2 rounds and it’s good enough to achieve those milestones. For daily target, just spent 2 mins to finish it daily with your 6* class champ on duel and you meet 2 milestones at the same time.

Maybe OP does not have 6*.

• Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Reference said:

For those daily class milestone, I just bring one 6* champ of respective class and autopilot heroic EQ, you run 2 rounds and it’s good enough to achieve those milestones. For daily target, just spent 2 mins to finish it daily with your 6* class champ on duel and you meet 2 milestones at the same time.

Maybe OP does not have 6*.

6* is just to help u get 2500 pts per fight, pick the bonus 5* could give u 2500 pts too. 5* also fine.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Just auto fight the easy modes of monthly quest, with appropriate class, hasn’t been hard at all, I do it anyway for the extra units
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I didn't even bother to do it
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I find it to be no grind at all. The rifts weren't bad but they were more time consuming.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    I’m hates barro to many part and it never end the firsts day 6 part that fair but god all the war op to 16 was just to much this is a lot better and the class use esay to do just do rtol figth of that class done deal don’t need to do the holtol quset the same day can safe a few do a few.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’d rather have these labs that are a bit challenging than the monotonous chore that was the moleminer side event.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Truth is this event has been less of a hassle than I thought. Most days the modok targets take care of themselves. And every couple week or so I’ll clear my ticket cache out.

Thought it would be more annoying but not having to do the labs every day and being able to do whenever made it a much better event actually for me.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    The side event is just boring as all hell. I am doing it and already got all the sig stones and ag (another mutant which I have no use for) and 5* shards. I am not 100% that is he remaining rewards will motivate me to continue but we will see
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The only part you have to do daily is the solo event, if you can’t be bothered to do that just don’t, the rewards for this event aren’t great, you don’t have to get everything for it
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    None of the paths are really hard if you have a developed roster. I have not re rolled a single time since this started. Some boss fights can get a touch dicey
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

I know I’m not the only one that had enough of this side event. We have to constantly login everyday and do the same “daily targets” “daily milestones” “daily side event quest”

This makes me miss baron’s war side event quest where we only had to do it once a week and we didn’t have to constantly do act 5-6 fights every day in a SIDE event quest. It’s just too much all at once and it makes me want to quit TBH

I save up my entries and then pop a boost and do like 6-7 runs in a row.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

We have to constantly login everyday and do the same “daily targets” “daily milestones” “daily side event quest”

"Daily targets" aren't daily, and can be done on the last day of the event.
    "Daily side event quests" aren't daily, and can be done on the last day of the event.

“daily milestones” aren't even something hard to do, and you complete it by simply playing the game, as you normally do. Either do arena or some quest do spend energy, and the quest is completed without you noticing