**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Wolverine and SW in 5*

CropDusterCropDuster Posts: 761 ★★★
I missed it, will they be a featured crystal for 300 units or just thrown into the pool of 5*?

Started saving units and 5* crystals when I heard about it.

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Nobody knows yet. We have to wait until their announcement
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    if they are i might hold off on opening 5 stars until they’re in there. Wolverine is really fun to play for me.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wait for the announcement, I think it’s a week on Monday for champions
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,919 ★★★★★
    all i want is wolverine but due to wolverine being only 4 star when you search his name im skeptical.
  • Options
    WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    The announcement may be soon but it could 6 months down the line before we get what is announced. Christmas present maybe.....?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,405 ★★★★★

The announcement may be soon but it could 6 months down the line before we get what is announced. Christmas present maybe.....?

Like he said.

They've already given reasons not to introduce both champs. So even if they announce they're going to, expect it to be 'when they've been redeveloped'.
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Why is kabam saying "Wolverine's regen is op"?. X-23 which is available as a 5 star has the almost the same amount of regen as the normal wolverine and has more utility. I would agree with them saying scarlet witch would be OP.
    If they were planning to release them expect them to be released as 5 star when the 6 star meta has taken over.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,257 ★★★★★

Don't expect it to be them. Theres at least 6/7 champs not in the 5* pool, which it could be. If they do release them expect them to be extremely rare, and most likely nerfed / scaled poorly in comparison to the previous versions.

I’m really don’t think ther that op take ghost in comparison with SW. because ther already neft SE so the stun don’t last long enough to do combos to stun luck them anymore.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,312 ★★★★★
    I'll be so disappointed if Wolverine gets the discount OML treatment. Like he used to cause bleeds and could stack strong regens, now he poisons himself and his regen is weak and doesn't stack.
  • Options

Gamer said:

Don't expect it to be them. Theres at least 6/7 champs not in the 5* pool, which it could be. If they do release them expect them to be extremely rare, and most likely nerfed / scaled poorly in comparison to the previous versions.

I’m really don’t think ther that op take ghost in comparison with SW. because ther already neft SE so the stun don’t last long enough to do combos to stun luck them anymore.
    I dont think theyre that OP either, and would love to see the game play of a 5/6* which was tested - maybe give a version to the CCP so we could see a theoretical reason to why they wouldnt release sooner.

Ghost requires skill, thats the only difference - but, I still wouldn't expect them to be the ones released from the announcement. Thats best case scenerio, I wouldn't say to hold out too much hope. If they do, I will be extremely annoyed I gave up hope and used SW / Voodoo's gem on Mojo
    Ther or said them self. The missing 5 star is one the way so if it not all of them ther can’t said it like that
  • Options
    gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    They told every player will enter the 5* pool. Nothing about nerfs or everything so they will enter as it is as 4*. And i hope not in the Christmas, bevause by then the 5* will be really past (we will focus to rank 4 6*). I hope they will put them all at the next featured 5*.
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    AouxWoux said:

Why is kabam saying "Wolverine's regen is op"?. X-23 which is available as a 5 star has the almost the same amount of regen as the normal wolverine and has more utility. I would agree with them saying scarlet witch would be OP.
    If they were planning to release them expect them to be released as 5 star when the 6 star meta has taken over.

Wolverine’s regen from his sig is what puts him above X-23’s, not the regular one which is indeed roughly the same.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,740 ★★★★

I missed it, will they be a featured crystal for 300 units or just thrown into the pool of 5*?

Started saving units and 5* crystals when I heard about it.

My guess is initially they will be offered as a crystal to be purchased like all other new champs that they introduce.
  • Options
    AouxWoux said:

max sig Wolverine has massive healing potential. Great for questing because of his survivability, he’s my go to for AW and AQ
  • Options

a tease of two of the most anticipated Marvel characters of all time

5-Star Releases – Always wondered about those missing Champions from 5-star, they’re coming

Doesn't say all, doesn't name people - I'm not say I dont want them - I'm simply saying do not get your hopes up, because the 2 anticipated could be new champions, and the missing champions could be the likes of OG vision, war machine and all those.

I think they'll do Wolverine, theyve got X-23 and Weapon X, he can't be much worse. SW I dont know, the amount theyve denied they'll release her - dont think they will for a while. Maybe end of next year
    i doubt it’ll be OG Vision. Wouldn’t be nice for those that spent units and cash to get him.
  • Options

a tease of two of the most anticipated Marvel characters of all time

5-Star Releases – Always wondered about those missing Champions from 5-star, they’re coming

Doesn't say all, doesn't name people - I'm not say I dont want them - I'm simply saying do not get your hopes up, because the 2 anticipated could be new champions, and the missing champions could be the likes of OG vision, war machine and all those.

I think they'll do Wolverine, theyve got X-23 and Weapon X, he can't be much worse. SW I dont know, the amount theyve denied they'll release her - dont think they will for a while. Maybe end of next year
    i doubt it’ll be OG Vision. Wouldn’t be nice for those that spent units and cash to get him.
    First ones which came to my mind, me and @Gamer were talking about who wasnt in the 5* pool yet the other day, and couldn't be asked going back through telegram
    If vision wil never be in basice he not even the 4 star because he unit deal offer and I’m sure it stil meant all the missing 5 star how the words it at wounded wher the missing 5 star is there or comming that meant all. In that’s words if not that it falls A beas I’m not saying ther wil com right away or ther only wil be comming trow cystal and not 5 basice that we can’t ikow
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 509 ★★★
    Hyped for the potential to see Wolverine and Scarlet as 5 stars, but I think that AOU Vision could make quite the impact as a 5 star as well.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    AoU Vision would be a great five star to have.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,851 ★★★★★
    Im considering hoarding all my shards for SW as well, we may be waiting a long time lads.