**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion fight 6.2.6

I brang stealth spidey for act 6.2.6 champion fight because i have heard that he is an excellent champ. I also saw lagacy's video to prep me for it. In his video, when stealth spidey places a slow on the champion, he completely shuts down the Champions Unstoppable and the buff does not appear again. However on my last few attempts of doing act 6.2.6, whenever i place a slow on the champion, he still gets his unstoppable and i get stunned for making contact with him. I have lost thousands units worth of boosts and potions!!!!- Kabam, I know lots of other people are having this problem!!! Can we at least get a compensation for the revives and units we spent?!!

Note: I took the path where all linked nodes to the champion are taken down.

I will post a video as soon as i get enough units for the fight again!

Comments

• BreadyboyBreadyboy Posts: 37
    @Kabam Miike @Lagacy96
    Lagacy, great take down btw
    and also i understand if we can't get a compensation :smile: but... please
    wow then lagacy has the craziest rng in the world, look
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5z-m_cbmYw
  • Would you happen to have any footage of this? Or would you be able to tell us what other Champions you had on your team and/or what nodes were still up at the time?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    As I stated, all linked nodes are down and I will get a video as soon as I get enough units
    my team is simbiote supreme, medusa, ghost, void and stealth suit spiderman
  • BaggamanBaggaman Posts: 48
    I’m afraid to say I’m suffering with the same. Once the champions down to 70% I’m applying my slow fine. It’s once he’s unstoppable I’m getting stunned while my slow is active. I’ve came at this fight a number of times now
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,214 ★★★★

Breadyboy said:

I brang stealth spidey for act 6.2.6 champion fight because i have heard that he is an excellent champ. I also saw lagacy's video to prep me for it. In his video, when stealth spidey places a slow on the champion, he completely shuts down the Champions Unstoppable and the buff does not appear again. However on my last few attempts of doing act 6.2.6, whenever i place a slow on the champion, he still gets his unstoppable and i get stunned for making contact with him. I have lost thousands units worth of boosts and potions!!!!- Kabam, I know lots of other people are having this problem!!! Can we at least get a compensation for the revives and units we spent?!!

Note: I took the path where all linked nodes to the champion are taken down.

I will post a video as soon as i get enough units for the fight again!

First study your opponent then choose your champion. Why do you think people are using champs with nullify ability?he has increased ability accuracy so slow wont work on him
    Slow worked just fine when Seatin and others fought The Champion in that MCOC live contest. I forgot the name of the winner, but they used She-Hulk's slow debuff to beat the Champion. So why isn't it working now?