**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quality of life change - let us pick maps and modifiers before AQ

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
If you let us pick the maps we run every day and their modifiers, then AQ could just finish and start by itself for the rest of the week. It's really annoying having to keep refreshing the game to check if we are able to start the next AQ day. I feel like this would make a lot of officer lives easier. Thank you

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Once the rewards come in, restart the game and you can start the next AQ. It takes less than 2 minutes. There's no waiting for anything, rewards come 5 minutes after the time ends
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★

I agree with this, typically you run AQ in the same order every week - you know what maps you're running, and corresponding modifiers. The only issue is if someone leaves, and you're due to fight a Map 6/7 - You'd need the option to alter the rest of the week.

Yep, definitely need a way to change mid-week if we so choose. But the majority of the time it would make life easier.

@AzKicker316 You wouldn't be forced to use this if you don't want to. But it's something that would make AQ run smoother
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I think this is a good idea. Set it at the beginning of The week and bam you’re done.

Adjust the day before or when you kick someone ld they leave. And bam you’re done again.

This would be a QOL and allow for officers to not worry about opening AQ. Or gettinf that message on line “can an officer open AQ please”

People lose track of time, they work; on weekends are out and about. It’s not always easy to open as soon as it’s ended