**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly Content

I get kabam is working on big updates but this month has made me really consider taking a break from the game. This year they have released alot of terrible champs and we sometimes get the same repetitive monthly events with rewards that suck.. We need more new and better content.. Hire me please..

Comments

• Good thing they are working on more new and better content, some of which we will be seeing soon.
  • _N3verFaded__N3verFaded_ Posts: 14
    Thats why I said I know they are working on big updates. I'm caught up on the news and their plans. The champs haven't been "terrible" so excuse me saying that, I just feel as if they haven't been useful and I know alot of content creators feel the same. I just wish we could see more nodes that rely on make some of these meme or not so good champs useful. Some of these underwhelming champions people are fans of and like the feel of playing but they just arnt good champions. And I think the least they could have done this month was include a boss rush.. If they made champs that were useful in areas of the contest and some more than others than they wouldn't have to buff champs. Why include a new champ every month and want people to spend money on it and it not even be useful and then end up buffing it.. They could think champs out more is what I'm saying.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★

Thats why I said I know they are working on big updates. I'm caught up on the news and their plans. The champs haven't been "terrible" so excuse me saying that, I just feel as if they haven't been useful and I know alot of content creators feel the same. I just wish we could see more nodes that rely on make some of these meme or not so good champs useful. Some of these underwhelming champions people are fans of and like the feel of playing but they just arnt good champions. And I think the least they could have done this month was include a boss rush.. If they made champs that were useful in areas of the contest and some more than others than they wouldn't have to buff champs. Why include a new champ every month and want people to spend money on it and it not even be useful and then end up buffing it.. They could think champs out more is what I'm saying.

Because believe it or not some people are just marvel fans in general and want to collect all the champs they know and love, good or bad. For instance, cyclops. Total badass and amazing leader in comics. Or magneto. But trash in game at the moment. Doesnt meant I dont want one on my roster because magneto is a total badass regardless.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Hoping we are still getting Summoner Appreciation Month next month or early Augest
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    They aren't terrible your just trying to compare them to god teir
    I understand that every champ is unique and they can't all be god tier like corvus. Kabam said they would try to work out a way to buff 2 champs every month. What I'm tryna get across is that if they made champs half decent not God or beyond God tier that have some type of utility that can counter new nodes than it would be a lot better of a game. The game could be a little more diverse. I understand people have already complained about pay walls in act 6 and having to have certain champs to take down certain bosses to progress in the game. Thats why I'm saying champs need to ethier be good or be decent with some type of utility and release new nodes every month to incorporate into the monthly event quest that can make not so good champs useful and more fun to play if that makes sense.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,759 ★★★★★

.. Hire me please..

https://jobs.lever.co/kabam
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

I get kabam is working on big updates but this month has made me really consider taking a break from the game. This year they have released alot of terrible champs and we sometimes get the same repetitive monthly events with rewards that suck.. We need more new and better content.. Hire me please..

"Terrible champs"

You seem very uneducated on the champs that were releases this year. Would you like me to remind you how good some of them are?
    @Unio77 as iv said in recent comments, i didnt particularly mean "terrible". Some of the champs that have been released have been decent but how many champs that come out are you gonna 5* rank 5 compared to champs like corvus, DD, etc. Im not saying they need to be god tier but there should be uses for some champs that have none. They need to work on thinking through champs they release a little more and how they can be useful or fun to play in all contents of the game. I have a 6* psylocke and shes not the best but I like playing with her everyday.. I could careless if a champ does a stupid amount of damage or not, its about are they useful.. Can I counter this fight or node with these champs..